LVC I Need YOU!

man look at all this!!!!! this is the stuff on here that makes me happy, everyone doing something so easy and simple, could make the biggest change of someones life, awesome!

You got my vote.
I was luck anuff for the insurance to cover my gastric bypass. Lost about 200lbs and feeling good :D:D

I looked into that a couple of years ago, so I have an idea of what's involved. You got my vote; best of luck!

Got my vote, being over-weight myself I certainly don't mind trying to help you out bud. Good luck.

Man you guys are all awesome, thanks for all of the votes! This support makes me feel all warm and squishy without even getting drunka nd peeing myself! jk but still! You guys rock! :cool:

Thanks alot Everyone, I feel redundant with three threads, but I think that properly reaches everyone here for various reasons, and it also expresses how much I appreciate you all being here for me. Thank you, three times over, is truly how I feel.

Thanks guys. Now I just have to jog to Tulsa and steal that Midnight Gray Mark with those black saleens.

Bump! Still lots of voting time. It's quick and easy. Just click the sig link. Thanks!

Got your back here Mike.I even voted for the redhead for ya.Just incase you need someone to celebrate with you can show her what Big Mike is all about. ;)

Thank you my friend. I appreciate it.

But as for Ashley Rhodes-Courter... Yeah, she will probably win anyway, on her side of the competition. She's a best selling suthor with 3 books and has been all over the world and in magazines. I am glad I am not competing against her, but she's not too shabby in looks. ;) http://www.rhodes-courter.com/

Members online

No members online now.
Back