LVC I Need YOU!

Big Mike

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
To vote for me! I am one of 6 finalists for a free Lap-Band WLS Bariatric surgery. I am a big dude, hence the name, and I need this. I know some think WLS is the "easy way" but I didn't get fat the easy way. I have been well overwieght 22 of my 22 years. You gotta vote 2x, onece for each group, please choose whoever you want for the second group and then pick me for my group! Vote for me @ Palms of Pasadena Lap-Band Contest

TYVM in advance everyone.
michaelf_full.jpg

got my vote bud. i hope it happens for ya mike, i try to never judge anyone by looks, and within 2 minutes of you being at my shop for the first time i knew under the skin you are a funny bastard. i had a very good friend who used to come to my shop all the time, jeff, he lived in lutz and had a mark VIII. he was over 400 lbs for a long time and a severe diabetic and finally got gastric bypass, he was an awesome guy and i always felt bad for him, being so heavy, weak, winded, the last time i talked to him he was down to 200 lbs, not taking any diabetes medicine at all anymore, walking easily, and even wore a suit to his daughters wedding, he lives in tennessee now, man what an awesome change in his life, you need this, because if you dont, i hate to say you will not live a long life, and at 22 you really need to live alot longer, you are still a kid. i really hope it works out for you, it will turn your life around 180 degrees. good luck man, i'm pulling for ya.

Is your issue genetic or metabolic or personal habits? I know with genetics that this may not be the cure you are looking for. I have had a relative that went thru that and ending up gaining again due to the metabolic gene design would still produce artery build up and cholesterol, and diabetes. So I know how hard it can be.

I myself have a bad cholesterol ct of 305, TRIG is 228, and HDLC is only 32. I have nothing going for me in that area, I have been pre-diabetic for almost 2 yrs now, and I take a crap load of medications to try and lower and control this. Mine is genetic, so control is hard as my internal make-up is genetic. I run alot and try to lead a active live as much as possible.

Just thought I would share with ya and wish all the luck and success in this venture for you.

You got my vote Mike.
Hope you win.
If you do, I hope you keep us posted on your progress.
Bob.

Is your issue genetic or metabolic or personal habits? I know with genetics that this may not be the cure you are looking for. I have had a relative that went thru that and ending up gaining again due to the metabolic gene design would still produce artery build up and cholesterol, and diabetes. So I know how hard it can be.

I myself have a bad cholesterol ct of 305, TRIG is 228, and HDLC is only 32. I have nothing going for me in that area, I have been pre-diabetic for almost 2 yrs now, and I take a crap load of medications to try and lower and control this. Mine is genetic, so control is hard as my internal make-up is genetic. I run alot and try to lead a active live as much as possible.

Just thought I would share with ya and wish all the luck and success in this venture for you.

To be 100% honest, it's a mix of being raised with bad habits health wise, getting fatter from being on meds when I went through puberty for some mental health issues and now as an adult I have given up over the last few years.

To Jamie and everyone: Thank you for the support.

I have been 2x my normal weight or more for all my life from 18months and up. Genetic or not, if I lost alot, I'd turn into a health nut and keep it off. I am a dedicated guy, I'm not disabled by my size or attitude I'm strong and can work my ass off all day when I need to. I've had enough. I want to change I'm finishing up my Associate's degree and I want a whole change, mental and physical. You guys being such a great group could make this happen. Tell everyone you know if you can. EVERY person who votes has my most sincere thanks.

Voted for ya hope all goes well, I was once overweight as well Good luck!

Well as we spoke earlier, keep us informed and my prayers are with you. A strong mind can overcome just about anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back