LVC I Need YOU!

Just voted 11 or 12 more times if they count.Wish they would show who is ahead of the voting.

Thanks guys. Now I just have to jog to Tulsa and steal that Midnight Gray Mark with those black saleens.
Now if you did that.You could take out a Ethiopian in a marathon a week later.

Just voted 11 or 12 more times if they count.Wish they would show who is ahead of the voting.

Now if you did that.You could take out a Ethiopian in a marathon a week later.

If you voted 12 times and they were all on different computers at different locations, yes, they count. If you did it at one place, nope, they will get deleted.

I am going to be jogging/running daily once I am thin enough to do so without lots of foot pain, until then, I will be Biking ASAP when I can afford to find one I like in May, swimming until then.

Well than that sucks.I did give it a try though.

Run,bike,swim or box do anything to stay in shape is what say.

Voted for ya. Go for it man, my friend's mother, and his Girlfriend had the lap band and they lost a whole lot of weight. Another friend's dad had it done, same deal. Hope you get your chance at it.

Nothing personal but I don’t think I can vote for you, I just can’t support surgery as a weight loss solution. Unless there is an immediate health risk (i.e. weeks to live) diet and exercise are the best solution. It's not easy at all but it has to be a life style change not an incision. I do wish you the best of luck though!

If this doesen't work out for ya, you should look into having your jaw wired shut. Orthodontists perform the procedure after a checkup from your doctor and an OK to have it done. From what I read, the typical weight loss is about 2 pounds a week. They put you on a healthy liquid diet, All food is probably gonna taste like shi*t, so there might be less motivation to try and blend steak and drink it.

Nothing personal but I don’t think I can vote for you, I just can’t support surgery as a weight loss solution. Unless there is an immediate health risk (i.e. weeks to live) diet and exercise are the best solution. It's not easy at all but it has to be a life style change not an incision. I do wish you the best of luck though!
I can't agree with you on this more.I have always and will always tell someone to exercise and not so much diet but eat healthier and do not snack.

The biggest problem I have with most people that do these surgery's like the lap-band is they don't follow up with any of the basic exercising and meal control.

But,I am still one to give a person a chance at doing something and giving them that hope and will at giving themselves the drive they need.It just all depends on that persons own mental drive.And right now it looks like Big Mike has got that drive.

Do it,To it Big Mike. :headbang:

Diet and exercize.... Great, and I appreciate the luck.

I have attested that I am willing and ready to adopt healthful habits. I really need to lose some weight before I can do lots of long lasting activity, not that I can't live a normal day, but I can't walk an hour and then do so, because of the pain. The lap-band is not going to make me drop weight, nor will any incision, but it will help me learn portion control and help me become accustomed to a healthy eating schedule, then thereafter it will serve as a reminder of this.

I don't "need" WLS, like a cancer treatment, I "need" it in that it will help me get to where I want to be as quickly as possible, and I do need that, in order to be successful in life as soon as I can. If those who blanket disapprove of WLS would learn about the methods available and how they work thay may start to have a more balanced opinion. Only malabsorption methods allow people to lose wight even if they eat like hogs, Lap-Bands are a restriction tool to help big people feel more comfortable while they diet and exercise.

Since you do, however, feel that urge to serve blanket judgements, then perhaps I ought to join you and use your mentality to come to the conclusion. In order to follow your sense of reason we should walk where we need to go because taking the hard way is always best, right? So, when ya gonna sell your Mark? When reasonable people want to accomplish something we will take the fastest possible route, without cutting corners, to the destination, being fat doesn't make me a retarded food chugging machine.

I know what I need to do, the last 22 years made me who I am, and although I did not realize what I did over the years, I made me what I am. I want your votes not to get an easy way out, but because I want a tool to use to help do the job.

You just made me smile Mike.

retarded food chugging machine...lol

Hope you win.

Thanks for the support guys.

I hope my previous post wasn't too abrasive. I was hoping for somewhere between one ply toilet tissue and the back of a kitchen sponge, we shall see.

Well, when it comes down to you being the only person who had to leave your mark (in urine perhaps) on my thread, specifically for getting votes, just to say you wouldn't be part of it, it becomes personal. You are the only person here who has been negative. Perhaps you never learned that if you have nothing productive for a thread don't bother posting. If it was a debate thread, or a "should I do this" type thing, yeah, but it's not. I KNOW what I want, this whole thread has been full of two things in equal measure: votes and positive comments. You decided to change the concept with a non-personal comment in a very personal thread so you got a response. If this was everyone's tone I'd have left it alone, but someone always has to be negative when they put in thier $.02, and you can keep it FWIW. (nothing)

I will cut away if I win, 5 small thumb length incisions... band aids, oh no!

lol i am a retarded food chugging machine mike, whats wrong with me??? or is it retarded machine chugging food? oh the hell with it lol.

Members online

No members online now.
Back