LSE conversion and matte white wrap

Yea man, the rear bumper is definitely the hardest piece. I redid mine twice essentially.

I ended up doing it in sections,

one piece on top and end the seam inside the top groove.

second piece in middle section between the two herpaderpa grooves.

third bottom section remaining.

I agree with the others about the fog inlet, they look really good black. I stretched my vinyl into them, and it came up on the edges and dirt got under, so I just cut it out around the circle and it looks bomb.

Yea I wrapped by myself.

Cool to see someone take the plunge on different vinyl color. Huge improvement, and I like how the headlights look on a white ls, also like the look of the black fog rings. OP, get some more angle shots for us.

That is a super sexy finish, +1 on the spacers. Seems like we've had an increase in Canadian users recently.

Actually the headlights were one of the luckiest finds ever lol I searched on kijiji for them one day at work and found a guy in London (about 40 minutes away from me) who was parting out an entire 2003 LS! So I went down to see what he had and he told me the headlights were only halogen, which was fine because I planned on using a/m HIDs anyways, so I ended up paying $300 for BOTH front headlights AND the header panel :D
And then it wasn't until I started working on the wiring for the new lights that I opened up the low beam cover and TADA! Factory HIDs.

You are one lucky SOB!!

Looks invigorating! Nice color choice, I also look forward to seeing the new wheels! What color will they be?

All this wrapping business is making me want to wrap mine...but in gloss black.

hmmmm????

hmmmm????

Yeah, I kind of want to do red. I don't see it in matte from oracle though. Could do matte white and leave my roof gloss black for a bit and see if it grows on me haha. My money keeps going to repairs though.

Oh and +1 on leaving the fogs the way they are. That was the first thing I noticed and it really popped.

Gotta give a different opinion Alax. I like the fogs black. Gives the front end a Storm Trooper look.

BOOOO! :D Well I guess it all depends the look he's going for, if its the storm trooper look, I guess he nailed it.

hmmmm????

Why gloss black if your ls is already a type of gloss black?

BOOOO! :D Well I guess it all depends the look he's going for, if its the storm trooper look, I guess he nailed it.

Why gloss black if your ls is already a type of gloss black?

Because the paint is far from perfect.

Even with a full detail it will still shows lots of little imperfections. Ask andrizzle he knows what I'm talking about.

:W Helluva way to make a first impression. LS looks amazing.:cool: What kind of wheels are you looking to get? Any other mods planned or already done?

Yeah, I kind of want to do red. I don't see it in matte from oracle though. Could do matte white and leave my roof gloss black for a bit and see if it grows on me haha. My money keeps going to repairs though.

Crap, I was looking to do Matte red to keep it close to the original color, just a different finish. Pondering doing it on the two week break I'm giving myself at the end of the summer between co-op and school.

Crap, I was looking to do Matte red to keep it close to the original color, just a different finish. Pondering doing it on the two week break I'm giving myself at the end of the summer between co-op and school.

That would be intresting...;)

Pauly welcome to LVC very impressive work looks completly diffrent.

Because the paint is far from perfect.

Even with a full detail it will still shows lots of little imperfections. Ask andrizzle he knows what I'm talking about.

Yea I thought about doing this as well, but then decided if I am going to be spending all the time wrapping, might as well change the color.

The gloss black vinyl looks really good, though.

I would like to see someone do a two-tone job with the wrap. It would be interesting to see.:rolleyes:

Yea I thought about doing this as well, but then decided if I am going to be spending all the time wrapping, might as well change the color.

The gloss black vinyl looks really good, though.

I love my car in black and in a perfect world i would dish out $5K for a brand new tuxedo black paint job. But i have other priorities unfortunately.

Too bad i didnt win the mega million.

^^^Bahahahaha

This...this right here...this makes me do things that my parents, mostly my mother, shake their head at. My dad made us appreciate the automobile.

Lmao I agree everyone I know always shakes there head and says when are you ever going to stop modding??

Yea man, the rear bumper is definitely the hardest piece. I redid mine twice essentially.

I ended up doing it in sections,

one piece on top and end the seam inside the top groove.

second piece in middle section between the two herpaderpa grooves.

third bottom section remaining.

I agree with the others about the fog inlet, they look really good black. I stretched my vinyl into them, and it came up on the edges and dirt got under, so I just cut it out around the circle and it looks bomb.

Yea I wrapped by myself.

Wow I can't imagine doing this by myself. Having help was so... helpful lol

Cool to see someone take the plunge on different vinyl color. Huge improvement, and I like how the headlights look on a white ls, also like the look of the black fog rings. OP, get some more angle shots for us.

I will be getting some more shots soon. I was still recovering from a bachelor party yesterday so I got nothing done lol

Looks invigorating! Nice color choice, I also look forward to seeing the new wheels! What color will they be?

:W Helluva way to make a first impression. LS looks amazing.:cool: What kind of wheels are you looking to get? Any other mods planned or already done?

I am going to go with matte black wheels. Here's what I'm looking at/definitely getting:

wheels.jpg

I have Magnaflow exhaust, K&N intake, SCT X3 tune, and Eibachs... I think that's it so far. I plan on getting a touch-screen stereo/nav, lowering my car more, and then eventually looking at an engine swap/turbo. But wheels first :shifty:
I'll have to make a signature/mod list soon for my profile.

^^^Bahahahaha

Lmao I agree everyone I know always shakes there head and says when are you ever going to stop modding??

NEVER!!!! :D

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

wheels.jpg

Members online

Back