LSE conversion and matte white wrap

Not at all! I've driven on the highway back to Toronto, as well as around Toronto the past few days and have not rubbed at all and haven't bottomed out yet either. And I've hit a couple decent holes already too :shifty:
And honestly it doesn't ride any different at ALL. Totally as comfortable as before cutting the Eibachs.

Damn that is super low.

Your car is very dirty, but it looks like you have to park in gravel - so that sucks.

Looks good Pauly.. whatever you do DON'T drive along Lawrence lol worst street in the city..
btw are you getting pulled over at all for your plate on the dash?

Damn that is super low.

Your car is very dirty, but it looks like you have to park in gravel - so that sucks.

Lol yeah it's a mess but that is actually just my buddie's shop. I park in a garage at my place. Going in and out of the shop dirties the car up good so I figured I'd wait til I got back home before washing it. I'm gonna get a wash tomorrow and then I'll post another pic or 2.

Hope you don't have to turn much!

Lol turning isn't an issue at all!! I can go full lock-to-lock without rubbing on the fender or fender liner whatsoever :D

Looks good Pauly.. whatever you do DON'T drive along Lawrence lol worst street in the city..
btw are you getting pulled over at all for your plate on the dash?

Thanks for the heads up! I've been trying to make mental notes of all the spots on the road that are the WORST in my area so I can avoid them lol
I have actually only been pulled over once since it's been there (over a year now) and it was only because the cop didn't see it on the dash. Once I pointed it out he just laughed and said he didn't see it there but if he had he wouldn't have pulled me over :) so no ticket and that kind of let me know they are cool with it (in Toronto anyways)

damn that looks tucked in very nice. what were the final dimensions (or whatever) of cutting the springs? 1.5 all around?

damn that looks tucked in very nice. what were the final dimensions (or whatever) of cutting the springs? 1.5 all around?

Currently 1.5 in the front and 1 in the rear. Although I'm going to go back and likely cut another quarter (or more) of a coil in the rear to have the wheel tucked as much as the front.

Members online

No members online now.
Back