Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

For anyone with questions, I suggest emailing them directly. I did, and got a response in under 24 hours.

Yeah I'm going to wait till the weather gets warmer..Let me know how things go Dawkins. Still contemplating on doing this myself or getting someone.

Hey guys Anthony from light wurkz told me to tell Ryan buchan and Ken blenner that the reason for not recieving your rings are because there out of stock. He told me that a shipment was suppost to come in today (Monday 7th) so hopfully this week they'll be in the mail

I received an e-mail from Anatoli aka Anthony wondering if anyone would be willing to post pics so that they could use them to advertise the angel eyes. If anyone has some feel free to post them in this thread and or I can post their e-mail. Lincolnx2 I'm sure I can get you in on this if you're interested. I've decided that before I put my other set of headlights together I'm going to fabricate a set of bi-xenon projectors. I want them to look oem and avoid the bug eye look, so this could take me quite some time. If anyone is interested I can check on pricing for projectors as well, I'm going to go with FXR's because they're comparable in output to the TL's but made specifically for retrofits.

Hey guys Anthony from light wurkz told me to tell Ryan buchan and Ken blenner that the reason for not recieving your rings are because there out of stock. He told me that a shipment was suppost to come in today (Monday 7th) so hopfully this week they'll be in the mail

thanks for giving out our names with a stalker roaming around.... :rolleyes:

we didn't know who the names belonged too until you said something to link the names to you.lol

lol i could honestly not care less if you guys know what my name is

Last edited:
Hoping to install mine this weekend. What are you gen 1 guys using for the wiring splice? I've never spliced into wiring where it needed to be weatherproof.

Also, any benefit to cutting/stretching the rings on gen 1's?

Pete, I think Alex (and maybe Drizz) soldered theirs. I was thinking about vampire clips - but that might be iffy.

Good luck on the install. I'm anxious to install mine, but still hoping that I can find a pair of OEM HID's before getting into it.

Hoping to install mine this weekend. What are you gen 1 guys using for the wiring splice?

I just used tap splices and put some electrical tape over it..

No benefit.. They fit in the bowl perfect.. :)

what are you gen 1 guys using for the wiring splice? I've never spliced into wiring where it needed to be weatherproof.

+1....

Lol my bad I'm on my phone & it hadn't refreshed the page yet.

Theres no real reason to stretch them out because the bezel on the gen1 has a flat bottom. So your always going to have the gaps.

I did however play around with the size of the ring, making it both bigger and smaller. Bigger - doesnt fit right at all. Smaller - Fits and you see more ring, but it looks odd.

This is the ring normal sized with the bar cut out.
View attachment 61186

This is the ring about a 1/4" smaller.
View attachment 61187

You be the judge. I say leave it alone.

Members online

Back