Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

Okay, I'm not going to mess with the size lol.

You guys using 2 part epoxy to hold the rings?

I did mine a little differently though. Mine are attached to the bezel(the picture) FAST did his the way that they recommend you do it, but I'm not sure what he use to secure them.

Insta-Cure and Insta-Set was used to secure my rings to the bezel.

FAST did his the way that they recommend you do it, but I'm not sure what he use to secure them.

I used liquid nails general purpose clear adhesive.. That takes a REALLY long time to set though.. So I ended up putting a few dabs of plastic epoxy (because I had it laying around) and put the liquid nails around it as so if the epoxy ever broke because of the extreme temps, the liquid nails would hold it secure.. The liquid nails is almost like a silicone when dry..

I put them in the reflector bowls and didn't stretch them out any..

I used clear silicone adhesive.

My angel eyes were supposed to be shipped today. We'll see how long it takes them to get here. Can't wait to put them in

Hoping to install mine this weekend. What are you gen 1 guys using for the wiring splice? I've never spliced into wiring where it needed to be weatherproof.

How close to stock do you want the wiring to look? I would get some various sizes of heat shink for weather proofing.

I've never spliced into wiring where it needed to be weatherproof.

The wiring has this plastic wire casing around it with electrical tape around it. I would suggest (and probably will do it myself now that I think about it) going to Home Depot and getting something like this.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

Then re-tape around it for extra protection. You could try and reuse the old wraping but im not sure if the extra wires and stuff would fit.

best connection is a soldered and heatshrinked connection.

I don't think I'm gonna solder anything, but I do agree that's the best connection.

Heading out to Wally world to get some connectors and epoxy.

Lol not me...I'm from the south I should of known that. Theirs one on every damn corner.

Yep, walmart. I actually went to a local fleet store instead. Now I'm trying to find my 1/4" ratchet extension.

FYI, the original Wally world was from national lampoon's vacation.

Holy hell those are easy to install. I still have to reinstall on the car, and splice into the parking light wires, but mounting those was super easy. Waiting for silicone to dry right now.

Members online

Back