Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

usps is so sh!t...where is my update usps, your useless update.

usps is so sh!t...where is my update usps, your useless update.

You know what... I honesty think (sometimes) it has a little bit to do with Canada because I ordered stuff from max and it updated fine though the states but as soon as it got here it stopped updating.

Never have i got an update...since the order was placed on feb 14th, wonder how long it really takes?

Never have i got an update...since the order was placed on feb 14th, wonder how long it really takes?

I never got an update from Lightwurkz for my lights either though, and mine took like 2 weeks.

Yeah i get things from hongkong faster then im getting these lights. What is he shipping via camel?

LOL when i was deployed to iraq i got packages faster than two weeks from the states.

LOL when i was deployed to iraq i got packages faster than two weeks from the states.

You know, it seems armed forces get better care taken of their shipments. We've sent care packages (cigars, candy, toiletries, etc.) to the sandbox and they always arrive rather quickly.

Thanks for your service, btw :Beer

No need to thank me.

I think everybody should do at least 2 years in the military whether deployed or not.

Dawkins I'm on the same boat haven't received mine yet either..patience is a virtue. So they say..

I saw one of those thunderbirds the other day.

theyre tiny!

Well it's nice of him to walk it here, but it's really not needed....unless he's got beer....

My lights finally came in today! :), so the other Canadian's should be getting there's soon. Looking to see if I can get 'em put in this weekend.

Dawkins did they give you a tracking number ? If so have you checked it out? I checked mine and nothing has been updated...

i got an email the other from them saying they ran out of rings and they'll be in monday and that by wednesday i should have them

LOL TDUB, and you were probably selling them faster than what they could give you commission for.

angel...no mine doesnt update also...was sent out on the 14th but yet to receive anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back