Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

Nice. Looking good with that ring spread out, cough cough. :cool:

It looks just like mine, except I had my lse bumper when I installed the maclaren. Are you going to paint the lower grille black? It brings out the front end with the reg bumper, it's a nice added touch.

haha...thanks man.

By no means is it an easy process, but thanks to Alex, doable and completely worth it! Most rewarding mod I've ever done. thanks bro.

And idk about the lower grille yet. I have a serious buyer for my sentas that has been texting, so ive been considering selling them, getting an LSE bumper, plus paint mclaren again, side skirts, and rear surround. Which should could come out to about what he wants to give me.

oooh and who ever got their lights done by Alex, let me tell you, YOU GOT A DEAL!!! its a lot of work, and i asked a couple of shops around here, and everyone wanted AT LEAST $300. One guy was like "its usually $100 just to remove the headlight." I was like get the F out here lol

Makes you feel like you could tackle a lot more with the confidence you got by tearing your headlights apart huh, well it did for me.

Yeah my dad said I was charging too little too but I did it to help out some fellow lvc members more than to make money from it. Did you do clear corners while you were in there?

Just finished mine! I put clear corners in. It is not easy by any means.

Is there a way to wire them so they won't blink with the turn signal?

Just finished mine! I put clear corners in. It is not easy by any means.

Is there a way to wire them so they won't blink with the turn signal?

Only other viable option would be to wire them up on a dedicated switch probably.

With stock bulbs- If you have the running lights on, they dont flash with the turn signals. They only flash on with the turn bulbs IF the running lights are off. If you have the running lights on or the headlight on, the rings stay on.

With LED bulbs- The rings only come on with the running lights, they dont flash at all. Although, now that I have the viper alarm installed, they do flash when I lock or unlock again or remote start it, dont know how it's wired to do that though.

Yeah, been MIA, real busy with school. I haven't even had time to wash my car in three weeks :(

install a switch if you want to control it independently or just install led bulbs. You do know they dont blink when the running lights are on right?

Ya I know that but when I was looking on vled and I couldn't find the bulb andrizzle had listed.

There are alternatives on there.

Makes you feel like you could tackle a lot more with the confidence you got by tearing your headlights apart huh, well it did for me.

Yeah my dad said I was charging too little too but I did it to help out some fellow lvc members more than to make money from it. Did you do clear corners while you were in there?

No i didnt clear them. Went to home depot and coudnt find it, so i just left it, i dont mind it

it's by the fluorescent lamps

lol too late now. I did ask the guys that work there. they said they didnt have it. go figure.

but on a side note, i noticed people looking at lights, as i drove around this morning. :D

Was anyone else asked by Lightwurkz if they wanted angel eyes in their fogs (LSE/06 bumper)? Did anyone take them up on it?

Not me...matter in fact I didn't even get a email saying they shipped it yet....

I haven't got a tracking number, but I did get an email saying they were shipped.

No email like that for me. Maybe I will just send them a message today. I'm not worried about it though.

they called me today and asked me for my shipping address because apparently its still not on paypal, they said they were getting ready to ship more out very soon but said some people didnt specify gen 1 or gen 2 and didnt give a phone number etc..., so thats just an fyi if you haven't gotten an email or anything from them yet

They sent me a email saying they ran out of rings but that they are waiting on more but that they should arrive anyday now. They said they printed the shipping label & as soon as they get it it's on it's way. That's understandable to me just as long as I get them...plus I can't complain I like the deal I got for them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back