Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

I'm getting excited as if I have a package coming lol. Glad it's coming to fruition for you guys.

"Student,

A package for you has been received by the campus Post Office. To claim this
package, please bring your student id to the Post Office in the Ulrich Center"

Fvck yea!!!

Just got mine!!

You going to install them yourself?

Cutting them is really easy. The hardest/scariest part is prying them open. I make a couple chips in mine but they will be covered with silicone when I'm done.

Ya Its bs I have to wait till Monday. :) Nah it doesnt really matter.

I haven't received an e-mail or update from them. I'll contact them again.

Yeah Its not like I have anything coming I can use right now anyway!

lmao these things must have cost them like $20 to make....the markup must be huge.

Im tempted to hook them up to a 12v source in my house just to see how bright they light up.

Sorry Alax, they stole ur idea and incorporated a solid plastic strip across the top of the low headlight

That's how they Come, with the plastic there. I cut in the middle and screw the metal spacer on to that plastic to make them fit better

That's how they Come, with the plastic there. I cut in the middle and screw the metal spacer on to that plastic to make them fit better

My bad, sorry, just fitted them.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on since Wednesday, my Droid up and decided to black screen of death me, I got laid off, and on top of it all the LS has been torn apart and I haven't had a chance to get back on it. Anyways, I'm glad some of you have received them, they're based in Cali so people on the West Coast are obviously going to get them faster but they told me Saturday for anyone in the lower 48. I haven't gotten mine yet but ill post pics of them when I do In case anyone's still on the fence about ordering them. My extra set of lights is already torn apart so it shouldn't take me too long to get them installed..

Lmao everyone is working on their lights thats why no one has bumped this thread.

Just finished mine, heres one from earlier 50% done.
7550a479.jpg

4c7da074.jpg

Nice. Looking good with that ring spread out, cough cough. :cool:

It looks just like mine, except I had my lse bumper when I installed the maclaren. Are you going to paint the lower grille black? It brings out the front end with the reg bumper, it's a nice added touch.

Members online

Back