Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

TDUB

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm working on another group buy but this one I'm sure we can get. I've been talking with Lightwurkz about getting their LED Angel Eye kits for our cars. They said they are willing to do $150 shipped as long as we get 10 orders and they can do both first and 2nd gen so it doesn't matter what year your car is. This is a savings of $50 compared to if you bought it alone. These guys have top notch quality and have been installed by several members on here. (feel free to chime in, I don't want to name drop) Obviously I'm in on this so let's see if we can get 9 more people. Oh and btw here's the link (only the 2nd gens are pictured):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Linc...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35ae75d3fb

When I got mine I just talked to the dude Anthony that runs the show (he said) and I told him that some of my other friends just ordered some and I wanted to spend $150.. and he said ok paypal me it.
But I guess the group buy idea is there, just saying you can already get em that cheap.

When I got mine I just talked to the dude Anthony that runs the show (he said) and I told him that some of my other friends just ordered some and I wanted to spend $150.. and he said ok paypal me it.
But I guess the group buy idea is there, just saying you can already get em that cheap.

Please read the post above yours. Thanks.

I think the markup on these things are huge... I remember when I paid 180 for my first set. lol

you can most likely count me in, money is kinda tight right now but im sure i can manage 150, but getting it lower would be even better!

Ok so I just talked to them again. These are the Orion V2's which are by far the best on the market at this time, the other guy that quoted me doesn't have the same quality so in the interest of getting everyone on LVC the best product I'm going to stick with Lightwurkz who I've dealt with in the past. If you can find someone who provides the same quality for a better price give me the details and I will negotiate with them.

That would be your own dime.. I believe, with the rings, it was something like 5-600.. :eek:

WOW :eek: what a waste of money. You can do this yourself. Just need to be able to go atleast two days without your headlights.

If you guys need them installed PM me, my price is the same as Alax's.. Rollin is sending me his headlights in the upcoming month.

WOW :eek: what a waste of money. You can do this yourself. Just need to be able to go atleast two days without your headlights.

My dude did mine for me in 5-6 hours and I left that night. Would have taken a few hours if he'd had his dremel instead of using some side cutting drill bits to open the lights. Broke two in the process and had to go to his workplace to get more.

My dude did mine for me in 5-6 hours and I left that night. Would have taken a few hours if he'd had his dremel instead of using some side cutting drill bits to open the lights. Broke two in the process and had to go to his workplace to get more.

Really? The sealant I used took 24hrs to dry full alone.

yea but 1st gen are super easy, 2nd gen headlights dont just come apart with a little heat, they have to be cut open, and then resealed shut. its very time consuming, and therefore has to be expensive to really make any good amount of money doing it.

not saying that i would pay that, but some would.

Members online

No members online now.
Back