Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

only just got an email from USPS that they received info from lightwurkz that they're sending me a package (so it has even been processed as shipped yet). I thought they went out monday :(

and i paid same day too, idk why my order would take a whole week to process. I swear these guys need to work on their supply chain management. i should ask them for an internship lol jk

And chances are thats all the info your gonna get till they arrive.

true but it says the shipping label was created today 2/16

When I ordered mine the first email i got said that they recieved the information like a week before I even ordered them. USPS system is FKED

I'm in southwest Washington. Close the the border with Oregon.

The tracking said mine got shipped on the 14th.

I'm in southwest Washington. Close the the border with Oregon.

The tracking said mine got shipped on the 14th.

yea thats when TDUB said they shipped out. I dont understand then why FAST and I werent in that batch. We both paid same day.

this is what mine says:
"Your item was processed through and left our SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 facility on February 16, 2011 at 10:29 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

how reliable do you think that is?

and if i get mine tomorrow i think i would sh!t my pants. Doubt it tho.

oh and Rod, how big is the package? i get my mail at my school's mailing center, when the package is small enough they just put it in my mailbox, but when its big they email me, and since i live off campus i dont check often.

Of course the box will fit in your mailbox! :D

Notice how the base is bigger than the utility pole it is next to.. :lol:

2592565901_02d6d7334a.jpg

Last edited:
this is what mine says:
"Your item was processed through and left our SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94188 facility on February 16, 2011 at 10:29 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

how reliable do you think that is?

and if i get mine tomorrow i think i would sh!t my pants. Doubt it tho.

oh and Rod, how big is the package? i get my mail at my school's mailing center, when the package is small enough they just put it in my mailbox, but when its big they email me, and since i live off campus i dont check often.

Its was a box inside of an envelope. 12x9x2ish

Was I the only person to get mine today?!

I got one headlight open and got one of the big rings spread apart.

Members online

No members online now.
Back