Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

yeah i was gonna the sale fell with the audi and i had a few problems with the ls that i just fixed and cost me a few dollars so i said screw it and now im keeping her =]

good choice bro...i always feel like i want another car, but when i think about it, i've had the car for so long and i know its running right. And to get into a used car with possible hidden issues and headaches, it just scares me.

So my plan is to just wait until i graduate, and buy a brand new car. And possibly keep the LS :D

P.S. i have a question about the angel eyes' wiring, but i think ill post it on one of Alex's threads.

I dont think i will ever buy new....id rather have someone else take the depreciation hit.

yeah i was gonna the sale fell with the audi and i had a few problems with the ls that i just fixed and cost me a few dollars so i said screw it and now im keeping her =]

Nice, let the mods begin, again

i got the kit a while ago i got it from hornblasters.com

this is the kit i got

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?i=shocker-540-train-horn-kit

Umm, overkill? That'll be fun, make sure not to cause an accident though :shifty:

good choice bro...i always feel like i want another car, but when i think about it, i've had the car for so long and i know its running right. And to get into a used car with possible hidden issues and headaches, it just scares me.

So my plan is to just wait until i graduate, and buy a brand new car. And possibly keep the LS :D

P.S. i have a question about the angel eyes' wiring, but i think ill post it on one of Alex's threads.

It's relevant, this is an angel eyes thread. What your question

I dont think i will ever buy new....id rather have someone else take the depreciation hit.

I want to buy new so I can baby her from day one. I'm thinking S4, if they dont get ugly by then.

It's relevant, this is an angel eyes thread. What your question
well i hope it hasnt been answered in your other threads(havent had time to look)but...

i want my angel eyes to come on with the parking lights but i dont want them to blink on and off when i make turns or have my hazards on like trifelife showed in his video. Is there a way to wire them this way?

and you've been MIA for a while! lol

With stock bulbs- If you have the running lights on, they dont flash with the turn signals. They only flash on with the turn bulbs IF the running lights are off. If you have the running lights on or the headlight on, the rings stay on.

With LED bulbs- The rings only come on with the running lights, they dont flash at all. Although, now that I have the viper alarm installed, they do flash when I lock or unlock again or remote start it, dont know how it's wired to do that though.

Yeah, been MIA, real busy with school. I haven't even had time to wash my car in three weeks :(

With stock bulbs- If you have the running lights on, they dont flash with the turn signals. They only flash on with the turn bulbs IF the running lights are off. If you have the running lights on or the headlight on, the rings stay on.

With LED bulbs- The rings only come on with the running lights, they dont flash at all. Although, now that I have the viper alarm installed, they do flash when I lock or unlock again or remote start it, dont know how it's wired to do that though.

Yeah, been MIA, real busy with school. I haven't even had time to wash my car in three weeks :(

By bulbs you mean corner lights?

Yeah, turn bulbs, amber bulbs, the bulbs that turn on when you put your turn signal on

oh damm, i guess theres no way around it. During the day i wanted to drive with just parking lights.

and i know what you mean about school. And my car is also in desperate need of washing

Nice, let the mods begin, again I want to buy new so I can baby her from day one. I'm thinking S4, if they dont get ugly by then.

Its nice to do that but cars are not a very good investment.

I would rather put more of my money into property or land versus a vehicle.

oh damm, i guess theres no way around it. During the day i wanted to drive with just parking lights.

and i know what you mean about school. And my car is also in desperate need of washing

Just install a switch on the inside and wire a relay to the rings then. Turn them on when you want to.

Its nice to do that but cars are not a very good investment.

I would rather put more of my money into property or land versus a vehicle.

Yeah true, they drop in value the second you drive it off the lot. I'm just trying to avoid getting a car from someone like my friend who has done nothing but slam the throttle on his g37S since day one.

well i hope it hasnt been answered in your other threads(havent had time to look)but...

i want my angel eyes to come on with the parking lights but i dont want them to blink on and off when i make turns or have my hazards on like trifelife showed in his video. Is there a way to wire them this way?

and you've been MIA for a while! lol

You may be able to wire a relay to the running lights so that when you have the running lights on, they will stay on.. Idk if the light goes completely out when you have the running lights on or not.. I haven't driven my LS in like 4 Months! :(

The rings dont flash when you have the running lights on, only if the running lights are off do they flash

hey alex how do your halo's compare to the stock headlights on a dark street?

real bright to look at at night without the headlights on, somewhat painful, but dont output a lot of light.

They output a lot of light but dont project that light in a beam so it doesnt help to see forward.

so you still do have the oe bulbs installed for headlights plus the angel eyes for the look? sorry don't mind my noobness

Angel eyes are just rings that go around them.

You dont do anything to the bulbs unless you want to upgrade to HID.

anyone have a pic of both headlights on with angel eyes? would like to see what they look like.

Members online

No members online now.
Back