Lincoln LS Angel Eye Group Buy

So, about to head out and hookthese up. White wire to orange, and brown wire to black w/blue stripe? These had no instructions to tell me which wires were which.

Those ones have red and black wires. These ones have white and brown.

Thanks, guys. Everything works! Forgot camera though.

:) Happy for Pete

:( for me. I think I'm gonna be the last one to get this done. Need to find OEM HID housings for less than the current mortgage value of my house.

& for me I just need to get the rings period! They still haven't came in!:mad:

Hey 214rod, have you heard anything from Anthony? I called about a week ago and he said nothing had come in. I'm waiting on one side high beam ring.

Well I emailed him & he said that it was going to be shipped out this week & that it should arrive this Monday. I have my doubts....

Mine were shipped on Monday and I got them yesterday. USPS updated the whole way too.

:) Happy for Pete

:( for me. I think I'm gonna be the last one to get this done. Need to find OEM HID housings for less than the current mortgage value of my house.

I think I'm going to have you beat. I'm retrofitting projectors into a current set of headlights and still haven't decided exactly what route to go so the rings are just sitting in their box waiting for the day I decide what I'm going to do.

They look pretty good for 150 too.

IMG_1394.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

Thanks, gents. I was thinking about throwing the summer wheels on tomorrow, but don't want to jinx the nice weather. Last April we got over a foot of snow...

well i would be in on purchasing the kit but does that include them all installed and everthing or what im not 100% sure i have a first gen and probably would be able too install them myself if i new what i was getting.

well i would be in on purchasing the kit but does that include them all installed and everthing or what im not 100% sure i have a first gen and probably would be able too install them myself if i new what i was getting.

This thread is 25 pages long, every question about what you're getting has been answered.

I've had several people pm me about this so I've decided to bump it to the top to see who is interested in doing another round of these. I'm almost certain I can still get the group buy price so pm me your paypal email and whether you have a gen 1 or 2 and I'll get the ball rolling on this again.

Angel eyes

LOOKING TO SELL MY ANGEL EYES FOR $350.00 SHIPPED AND THEY ARE THE LIGHTWURKZ ONES. I HAD A MEMBER FROM HERE INSTALL THEM ALSO Soopa009. SO ANYONE INTERESTED LET ME KNOW!! I NEED THESE GONE ASAP!!

Members online

Back