LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

16.8 at 84 MPH. :)

That way I will be excited when I run. :lol:

smart man....
numbers chasing sucks.

it "runs what it runs"..just be thankful your at the track..rather than inventing ways of frustrating yourself

thats what i thought the thank you thread was for

I'm married........................To The Law!!!!

681014_f520.jpg

Bill and Tom can attest to that.

She's hot, with a badge and a few guns, and a seriously hot rodded Cobra Clone.

Jeff would be cooler if he was safe but alas his guns have no safety. :( :lol:

whats the fastest mark VIII in the 1/4 mile? sorry its a noob question but im dying to know.

I have no idea. We have a few members into the 10's on boost or giggle juice. Few in the 12's running all motor. They are deciently quick cars. I have no idea what mine will run and dont really care. If I was building it for numbers then it would have an intercooled Vortech on it but I am building it to enjoy it in the real world so there was no replacement for positive displacement. :D

I'm married........................To The Law!!!!

681014_f520.jpg

Bill and Tom can attest to that.

She's hot, with a badge and a few guns, and a seriously hot rodded Cobra Clone.

FAIL, bah j/k to each their own, just more for me

i like to be as safe as possible

So my new rear rotors showed up today and I slapped them in. The passenger rear had 2 large cracs all the wat through the front side. :(
Brakemotive gave me excellent service as always though and busted ass to get mew a new set here ASAP.

So teh old one.

ee.jpg

And all nice and new. :D

downsize-3.jpg

So did the send you a new set for free??
Yup, no questions at all. He said he would try and match mine up but if he didnt have an exact he would just send me a new pair. They seem to be an exact match but since he sent both I used both. They also gave me a return lable so I guess they want them back.

I reccomend Brakemotive to anyone. First time I ordered from them the rotors never showed. So I called them and at 8pm they answered the phone and said a new set will go out in the morning. Well about midnight my neighbor showed up as the UPS driver left it on his steps. I called them and let them know but they were gonna step up big time with no fuss. Then same thing happened again with my next set and they instantly sent me out new ones. Two weeks latter the others mysteriously showed up and I paid to send them back to Brakemotive.

Then when I ordered my Cobra rotors they sent me two sets by mistake. I called them up and ordered a set of rear rotors and told the guy they sent me two sets of the fronts and he could just put a return lable in the rears box so I can send the rotors back to them. Guy was really happy cause he said I was very honest and he remembered me from the last extra set I sent back to them. Anyway they forgot to include the return lable and when I told them they just said to keep the extra rotors. :eek:
I will only buy from them. They have a good product at a very good price and unmatched customer service. :)

They use Power Stop rotors and pads. The Mark full kit is $190 shipped. :eek:

OAN, my digital camera just brokted. :(

Lasar, after a while the centers will get off color/rusty, I bought some high temp black paint and painted them. It made them look much better, just something you might keep in mind.

FAIL, bah j/k to each their own, just more for me

i like to be as safe as possible

It's all good, I'm not so uncool to hang out with, in fact I'm about a half bubble, more off than I used to be, so that can produce some even more insane craziness.

Then again when was the last time you got thrown down, cuffed and taken advantage of??? :)

It's all good, I'm not so uncool to hang out with, in fact I'm about a half bubble, more off than I used to be, so that can produce some even more insane craziness.

You are uncool but its cool. :) We dont mind you just standing on the lawn.

Then again when was the last time you got thrown down, cuffed and taken advantage of??? :)
Last night. :eek:
Laser... the cleanliness ofyour car makes me sick

Really? But its so dirty right now. :( I was gonna clean it yesterday but then it started to sprinkle and they said it would be raining today and tomorrow.
Car takes good pics I guess cause its a mess in person.

Members online

No members online now.
Back