LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

I think that's part of it, he for sure burnt out on advice and helping people. He has had his back and forths, as we all know, and this is not the first time we've heard him say he was done. But this time he got rid of all the stuff he had and moved out of the shop and even though he just got done with mods he says he's sick of his car. He doesn't want to do anything to enjoy it more, but doesn't want to daily drive it without being super careful either which he isn't into doing. He won't even work on local cars anymore like mine, so I am pretty sure he's done, or at least on a long hiatus if he can't sell, but I bet it will, he's already taking a loss. I've seen his ride first hand.

I think that's part of it, he for sure burnt out on advice and helping people. He has had his back and forths, as we all know, and this is not the first time we've heard him say he was done. But this time he got rid of all the stuff he had and moved out of the shop and even though he just got done with mods he says he's sick of his car. He doesn't want to do anything to enjoy it more, but doesn't want to daily drive it without being super careful either which he isn't into doing. He won't even work on local cars anymore like mine, so I am pretty sure he's done, or at least on a long hiatus if he can't sell, but I bet it will, he's already taking a loss. I've seen his ride first hand.

if that car doesn't sell for $5200 i will eat a handful of my own :q:q:q:q.:shifty: that car is amazing.

bills car is the same way amazingly clean and tastefully modded $5500 is a fuggin steal . i absolutely love the color combo on bills car. black on black is on every corner, hell there is one in my drive right now.

excatly i read and kept up with both cars and no its MY TURN LMAO ... but well see monay and time will tell

well it took me two days to read all 46 pages, but it was well worth it, and although it has a very bittersweet ending, i feel very inspired to work on my own car like you have laser. i just wish my money tree could be like yours (or like it once was), and i could have your skills and attention to detail. i feel proud to say that my mark was once in the white ones presence (i think. it was shortly before i owned it), and i hope laser you can get another one and make it even better. best of luck to you man!!

ps you also gave me a new saying :D(like a retard in a helmet factory lmao)

Members online

No members online now.
Back