LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

Holy sweet baby jesus where the hell have you been?

moved. lost interest in the lincoln. busy with work.

im getting the urge to start working on it again though. might see more of me.

yeah the VR4 got rearended in dec of 05. about a year before i moved. the money from that got me the lincoln and my 97 VR4.

yeah the VR4 got rearended in dec of 05. about a year before i moved. the money from that got me the lincoln and my 97 VR4.

welcome back

Yeah I remember when you got that Mark. I think I got to see it for the first time at that SCCA event. It was the reason for wanting one. When Tasha took me for a ride when racing the Cobra I was amazed just how quickly that thing got up and went. I think you had just J moded it.
That car was a sweet find.
I didn't realize that was the same car from Maui in the avatar. That the one that broke the input shaft at the drag strip? Man that thing was a go cart after you put the Teins in! :lol:

broke 3rd gear but yes. same car. got the teins on my 97 now. thinking about putting them on the stealth though. theyll do better with 2900lbs and 550 AWHP

broke 3rd gear but yes. same car. got the teins on my 97 now. thinking about putting them on the stealth though. theyll do better with 2900lbs and 550 AWHP
:eek: That thing must be an animal! Sweet mang. So drive it down for a few beers. :D

Well here is the end of the story. She now belongs to Mark8Murder and I gave her the last bath today. :(

I will miss the hell out of that car.

IMGP0259.jpg

IMGP0260-1.jpg

IMGP0261-1.jpg

Man...I'm not even kidding,this is one of the saddest things on this board. I didn't understand everything on this thread,but I sure read it. Its good to see it going to another board member though!

ok wait let me get this right? bill you are selling your grey car. Jamie is selling is black car and now mark8murder is selling your old car?????? Jesus Christ there are 3 EXTREMELY nice marks for sale right now...... What gives? is ford running a blowout sale on gt500s or something. or are you guys just planning for 2012? (ammo,mre,gas mask and water stock up)

If we loose lazer and bad97lsc here on lvc this place just wont be the same. and to see the white lightning car (my nickname for it) leave the community would just plain suck....

Nolan is selling the blown Mark? News to me.

my bad I thought that is why you bumped it.

i feel bad for you and jamie . please stay in the community as you are one of the caricatures that make this place so amusing. :)

i feel bad for you and jamie . please stay in the community as you are one of the caricatures that make this place so amusing. :)
Ah. No I bumped it cause a person wanting my grey Mark was having a hard time finding the threads here. I wanted to show him the cars progress thread and this thread detailing previous Mark work and what can be done with them.

ok wait let me get this right? bill you are selling your grey car. Jamie is selling is black car and now mark8murder is selling your old car?????? Jesus Christ there are 3 EXTREMELY nice marks for sale right now...... What gives? is ford running a blowout sale on gt500s or something. or are you guys just planning for 2012? (ammo,mre,gas mask and water stock up)

If we loose lazer and bad97lsc here on lvc this place just wont be the same. and to see the white lightning car (my nickname for it) leave the community would just plain suck....

Jamie is sick of it all, I do not know how much he's gonna be around.

Members online

Back