LaserSVT 98 White Pearlescent Progress Thread

Last night. :eek:

Well anytime I'm being naughty, or wait.......... maybe that when she's being naughty, hell who cares, it's FUN!!!!!!!

Then again, it always seems like I'm getting arrested :rolleyes:

arrested.jpg

Dr. SVO phd

Then again, it always seems like I'm getting arrested :rolleyes:

Some aren't as glamorious as others, although, sometimes the fun factor before getting arrested pretty intense :p

busted.jpg

Is that the one where you were arrested for excessive stupidity?

hey bill you got pics
I did but they are all blurry and dark so I cant see anything except dark blurry injector outlines. Its fine, will see them tomorrow unless you want to come over now. I can run to the ATM.

Is that the one where you were arrested for Extremely excessive stupidity?

^^^ Fixed it for ya ^^^

Yeah I thought for sure I was going to Tijuana :eek:

Twin Turbos, 6spd, 1000hp at the crank, open highway, ask yourself.................

Wouldn't You??!!!!??!!

Dr. SVO phd

Yes I would and I wouldnt have been pulled over. :lol:
That thing has to best a cop car by dang near 100 mph. :D

Well I am about to blow the last of my last paycheck. :(
Gonna order the boost sensor, gauge, injector rebuild kit and gauge mount. There goes another $400. :lol:

So I just ordered the DM-100 gauge and the SM-VAC/BOOST module. Will order the wideband module next check. Also ordered the CAI kit and the injector rebuild kit. Thats it, I iz broken now. :(

The CAI I am only getting for its pipe and prolly an adapter and coupler to try and retain the stock air box.

ggg.gif

sm_vacuumboost.gif

hhh.gif

ed12_1.gif

Well I am about to blow the last of my last paycheck. :(
Gonna order the boost sensor, gauge, injector rebuild kit and gauge mount. There goes another $400. :lol:

The smile on your face afterward will make it worth the money.

Fortunatly I was out bid on that CAI kit. I say fortunatly because it turns out the adapter would be way too small for the 90mm Lightning MAF meter. Down side is I just paid allot more then that CAI kit was just for the right MAF adapter and a filter with a 4" opening to fit it. Still gonna need a 4" small section of curved pipe and a coupler though. :lol:

I have one of these, March Ram Air Kit:

qualitymustangparts_2070_12144266

carcut.jpg

M27AIRDM.JPG

Dr. SVO phd

Not quite. Has to be a ridged tube as the Cobra tube will be clamped over it...... someone here has a Cobra plenum and is running the pipe exactly how I want. Gotta see if I can find that picture. :)

Well my new door handle showed up today! :) Too bad its broken and the part is not in the box. :(

IMGP1255.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back