Kenne-bell told me they would'nt sell it, so I'll make one myself.

No idea,

That picture belongs to a friend I am dealing with to get this off the ground for c-heads, and we are thinking 2valves as well.

I'll keep ya informed.

MIke

Just a stock snout machined down to fit.

I have been working on designing a tool to allow machining with no special setup requirements.

IDK you is on SN too. :)
SNSign.gif

Yea, been on stangnet, svtperformance, corral, modularfords, modularforums, and a few others for quite a while now.

Anyway,

Made some modifications to the thing again for ease of programing/machining. The front face is different along with the front passenger side corner. Rear wall has been changed, along with the blower's mounting location. It is going to be a tight fit to get that Eaton on there.

New prints are going to the shop tonight.

Mike

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I dig it, can't wait to see the finished piece on a Mark... maybe one day I'll have one

WOW thats awesome work cant believe somone is taking th time to do this. We have waited this long we can wait alittle longer so keep up the great work.

OK,

I'm DONE with the modeling part of this. From now on, there will only be updates as far as actual machining is concerned.

Been home sick today, and was able to get this done.

Mike

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

That is wicked....

I am very excited to see actual photos of machined parts on their way...

Im excited, now I just need to start saving for one, and figuring out which car I should put it on lol.

How much of a problem do you think it will be to install one of these on a Gen 1? Do you think an aftermarket hood will be necessary? I really wanted to keep the stock hood, for a sleeper look!

Even though I may never afford this, the modeling really makes me want to upgrade my solid works skills.

Great work!

lololol the boosted combustion kid vid lives on!!!!!! i forgot where i saw that at years ago and now its saved!

Members online

No members online now.
Back