June 8th Thru 10th National LS Meet Registration Llst

I was originally quoted $90 plus tax. That was based on 12 rooms. We are looking at close to 20 rooms and a suite. With the number of rooms increasing daily. I can only hope to get a bigger discount. I am currently waiting on a response to the new number of rooms. They said they would get back to me in the next 24 to 48 hours. As soon as they respond with the hopefully a new number. I will post it ASAP.

To the member wanting a suite. I am getting that quote as well.;)

1. RollinLS
2. nittanylion64 = 2 people - no room needed - maybe
3. 2002 lincolnls = 2 people - 1 room - ? beds - maybe
4. JVIP = 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
5. Jval1283 = maybe - 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
6. mookie86 = ? people - ? room - ? beds
7. Kumba = 1 person - 1 room - 1 bed
8. Soopa009 = 1 person - Kumbas bathtub
9. hite337 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
10. lsdarkshadow = ? people - no room needed
11. jolinc01 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
12. Ivan D = ? people - 1 room - 2 beds
13. Andrizzle = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
14. jmtiseo = 1/2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
15. mikeyswood = 2ish - 1 room - 1 bed - maybe
16. dykzeulb = 2 people - 1 romm - 1 bed
17. ilovemyls = 1 person - 1 room - 1 bed
18. SickLS = 2 people - 1 room - 2 beds
19. 2002_lincolnLS = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed

You have me down twice, which would be Nice if I could bring two LS's but I only have one.

You have me down twice, which would be Nice if I could bring two LS's but I only have one.

My mistake. I didn't realized you posted the request twice. Sorry. Easy fix.:D I removed the "maybe" too.

I did get a response e-mail to our room price. $92 plus tax. I am trying to get the price down more. Since we are booking close to 20 rooms. I left a voicemail message with director of sales and services. Plan to speak to them directly to get a better price and improve our rate. I will keep everyone posted.:)

sounds Good Rollin,

So are you getting "Hi my name is" tags so I don't forget anyone's names

That's a pretty weak discount for taking up 20+ rooms. I would ask comparable hotels in the area if they can beat it. Make them want it, don't just give them 20 rooms.

First... I'm still working on freeing up that weekend... So keep holding your breath..... Second name tags and maybe window tags would be cool for the first day....third. perhaps we can get some lvc stickers made up for those who attend..... Cough cough rollin cough

That's a pretty weak discount for taking up 20+ rooms. I would ask comparable hotels in the area if they can beat it. Make them want it, don't just give them 20 rooms.

I did suggest a few other hotels. But Holiday Inn Express was the popular choice. I could try Hampton Inn and a new hotel that was just built and open in the same area. I will do some pricing on my own on friday. Working tomorrow all day.

BTW Before anyone makes the suggestion. Yes. I have been using priceline.com. It hasn't helped at all. The hotels responding to the priceline ad are in area I wouldn't park my LS. I wouldn't expact any of you too.

First... I'm still working on freeing up that weekend... So keep holding your breath..... Second name tags and maybe window tags would be cool for the first day....third. perhaps we can get some lvc stickers made up for those who attend..... Cough cough rollin cough

first work harder haha, and second the LVC sticker idea it pretty awesome.

first work harder haha, and second the LVC sticker idea it pretty awesome.

Lol. I'm tryin guys.... I coach 3 little league bball teams and as of today, still getting married in august... I should be able to pull it off though... I'm not going to be that guy that commits till I'm sure though..... I know I know, it won't be the same without me...

Lol. I'm tryin guys.... I coach 3 little league bball teams and as of today, still getting married in august... I should be able to pull it off though... I'm not going to be that guy that commits till I'm sure though..... I know I know, it won't be the same without me...

You better be there. The KC guys can meet at I-70 and Blue Parkway in Independence in the Blue Ridge Bank parking lot and caravan to STL together

I should have a little gift for everyone that shows up.. Imagine I will need 30-40 gifts roughly?

I spoke to the sales manager for a better deal. $85 per night, per room. Regardless of number of guest. Its a flat rate. Single, double, doesn't matter. Will this work for everyone? If you want to make reservations now, PM me. I will respond with the info.

I will be unavailable saturday till the monday after the Super Bowl. I will be in Indy working the for the NFL all week. If I don't respond, that is why.:D

Rollin, I'll be in late Friday. I don;t need a room as I have family in North County. By the late night activities,, I assume you mean Sauget??? Best clubs in the area!!

Lol. Actually I just threw away a bunch of trophies in my garage .... If I go.... We would be very in for some late night activities...

Columbus to St. Louis is ~8.5 hoursish (~7.5 clock hours).

For those of us coming in with the Eastern Caravan how about this:

7:00 EST meet at Shell (1500 Hilliard Rome Road Columbus, OH 43228-9543)
7:30 EST depart Shell

8:45 EST meet at McDonald's (9285 N Main St Dayton, OH 45415-1158)
9:15 EST depart McDonald's

11:15 EST meet at Shell (1201 South Holt Road, Indianapolis, IN 46241-4101)
11:45 EST depart Shell

1:15 CST meet at Jimmy John's (401 North Keller Drive Effingham, IL 62401)
2:00 CST depart Jimmy John's

4:00 CST meet at John's Premium Car Wash‎ (913 West US Highway 50 O'Fallon, IL 62269)

5:00 CST caravan arrives at Holiday Inn Express

Thoughts?

Mikey,

Do you have a Facebook, I made a page for this called the northeast chapter for Lincoln owners to hopefully be able to organize the caravan.

If most people do not have a facebook account then I make a thread for us to organize the caravan.

Okay folks, I made a face book page for the North east Lincoln owners

North East Chapter For Lincoln Owners page

I think It would be great if each region had a page. I can make the pages you want and the a member from that area can be the admin for that page or what ever you want to do.

I think It will be very convenient for this meet as well as other regional meets.

Let me know what you think

Anyone in the north east US, pretty much all the states in the Eastern time zone above the mason dixon line would qualify yo can like the page and keep up on meets and so on.

Last edited:
Hmmm:

http://www.johnspremiumcarwash.com/wash.pdf

I contacted John and he offered 10% off. Don't get me wrong - 10% is nice - but if I say we're bringing 25 units to your business I expect better than 10% for services that range from $25 to $100.

Is there a better car wash and detail service that we should consider?

Members online

Back