June 8th Thru 10th National LS Meet Registration Llst

I'd rather pay pektel to clean/detail my car when I get there... hah DIBBS! First in line!!... suckers..

Columbus to St. Louis is ~8.5 hoursish (~7.5 clock hours).

For those of us coming in with the Eastern Caravan how about this:

7:00 EST meet at Shell (1500 Hilliard Rome Road Columbus, OH 43228-9543)
7:30 EST depart Shell

8:45 EST meet at McDonald's (9285 N Main St Dayton, OH 45415-1158)
9:15 EST depart McDonald's

11:15 EST meet at Shell (1201 South Holt Road, Indianapolis, IN 46241-4101)
11:45 EST depart Shell

1:15 CST meet at Jimmy John's (401 North Keller Drive Effingham, IL 62401)
2:00 CST depart Jimmy John's

4:00 CST meet at John's Premium Car Wash‎ (913 West US Highway 50 O'Fallon, IL 62269)

5:00 CST caravan arrives at Holiday Inn Express

Thoughts?

I think this would be a great run for the restoration project car it should be done by then. Anyone from Michigan going that is interested in meeting this group?

I think this would be a great run for the restoration project car it should be done by then. Anyone from Michigan going that is interested in meeting this group?
I'll be meeting that group in Indianapolis.. From Lansing, MI

2:00 CST depart Jimmy John's!!!!!!!!

Thoughts?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Perfect for me! Im not far from that area

And Rollin im not on the offical list and what is the final date so I can tell my supervisor, so im for sure getting my days off :D:D

For those of us coming in with the Eastern Caravan how about this:

7:00 EST meet at Shell (1500 Hilliard Rome Road Columbus, OH 43228-9543)
7:30 EST depart Shell

8:45 EST meet at McDonald's (9285 N Main St Dayton, OH 45415-1158)
9:15 EST depart McDonald's

11:15 EST meet at Shell (1201 South Holt Road, Indianapolis, IN 46241-4101)
11:45 EST depart Shell

2:00 CST depart Jimmy John's

4:00 CST meet at John's Premium Car Wash‎ (913 West US Highway 50 O'Fallon, IL 62269)

5:00 CST caravan arrives at Holiday Inn Express

Thoughts?

Nice planning. With all the stops to meet up. 8.5 hours sound about right. I will give you a shortcut. Exit 22 on I-70. Illinios route 4. Go south about 15 miles. You will hit I-64. Be at the car wash in 10-15 minutes.

Hmmm:

http://www.johnspremiumcarwash.com/wash.pdf

I contacted John and he offered 10% off. Don't get me wrong - 10% is nice - but if I say we're bringing 25 units to your business I expect better than 10% for services that range from $25 to $100.

Is there a better car wash and detail service that we should consider?

Depending how much fun you guys want to have. I could talk to the hotel and see if it is okay for me to bring a hose and buckets. We could just wash our cars the that way. There is a car wash booth place less then a half mile from the hotel too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Perfect for me! Im not far from that area

And Rollin im not on the offical list and what is the final date so I can tell my supervisor, so im for sure getting my days off :D:D

June 8th thru 10th. Arrive firday. Leave sunday. Some mebers are arriving thursday. Just PM. I will give you the info for the hotel to reserve your room. You need to make reservations before May 1st to get the discounted rate.

Anyone else that wants to reserve a room or rooms now. Please PM me. I will give you the info.:)

I just talked to my wife, count me in, I am only about three hours away. I will drive up Saturday morning, and leave Saturday night.

Hey Rollin, the ladyfriend is a hotel snob and is also wanting to stay closer to downtown.

Any suggestions or comments on this list? I believe they're all downtown STL.

Sheraton Clayton Plaza ...$260 2 nights

Homewood Suites Hilton ...$223 2 nights

StLouis Galleria Residence Inn ...$240 2 nights

Hey Rollin, the ladyfriend is a hotel snob and is also wanting to stay closer to downtown.

Any suggestions or comments on this list? I believe they're all downtown STL.

Sheraton Clayton Plaza ...$260 2 nights

Homewood Suites Hilton ...$223 2 nights

StLouis Galleria Residence Inn ...$240 2 nights

With traffic and stupid drivers. Where we are staying is closer. Sheraton Clayton is further then Shiloh from downtown. St Louis Galleria area is crazy with BAD and careless drivers. Not familiar with Homewood suite location. The Holiday Inn Express we are at is only 2/3 years old. Its very nice.

Aight, we did some searching online and it looks like we can book the same hotel you got in contact with for $90 before any group pricing anyways???

I feel like we aren't actually being given group pricing, but instead the "lowest" price they already offer.

But PM me the info on the group code if we have one.

I'm not going to lie I did the same thing once we started receiving hotel info. The price isn't an issue that bothers me personally, but the fact that they are offering us a rate and calling it a "group discount" isn't the best business practice.

I still have yet to call and book my room. I'm hoping we get a larger presence to sign up for the meet to make this easier on me. Another engagement for that same weekend in Chicago has come up and I will most likely have to pick between the two.

So has anyone actually booked a room at the Shiloh hotel yet?

I am assuming so. I have had several members contact me for the info.

Anyone planning on attending. Contact me for the info.:) Had so many members respond to the topic. I did expect more to have contacted me for the info. We have till may 1st to get our rooms reserved.

Waiting on confirmation. But it looks like I will have a BIG surprise for those the attend the meet.:D

Working on a few other items too.:)

Things are starting to come together.:)

Is anyone still interested in this?

Needing to know if we should book the hotel in advance or not. Don't want to get stuck with cancellation fees if this thing falls through.

Where did everyone go? Come on people, it is a weekend trip in the summer - surely you can scrounge/save up a couple hundred bucks for this event?

I guess it need to start a new thread about members attending.

Needing to know if we should book the hotel in advance or not. Don't want to get stuck with cancellation fees if this thing falls through.

Where did everyone go? Come on people, it is a weekend trip in the summer - surely you can scrounge/save up a couple hundred bucks for this event?

I'm going. Might even bring dynamite. In case my cigarette lighter gets stuck or something.

I was looking at the St. Louis SCCA Solo schedule and they have one scheduled drivers ed event for the 17th. Looks like I will miss it by a week :(

So much for a track day. With my luck I would end up punching a window in the block anyways.

I'm going, and this better not fall through. I'll be pissed!!!!

I guess it need to start a new thread about members attending.

Please do. I think its a great idea.

I will have to check the schedule. But I think there is a "Midnight Madness" event planned that friday at Gateway. Drag racing anyone?

So this list stops at what? 18 LSes.... Pretty weak.. :shifty:

Rollin, big surprise being McLaren grilles for those making the pilgrimage? :D The midnight madness sounds good for opening night festivities.

Andrizzle, you could probably book in advance and as long as you tell them by a certain time there's no fee.

Weak sauce indeed Soopa

Yeh I haven't checked this thread in a while going to call the hotel tomorrow. I'm still interested.

Members online

No members online now.
Back