June 8th Thru 10th National LS Meet Registration Llst

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
National LS Meet in St Louis Mo June 8th thru 10th 2012. Need a count for members attending and how many in your party. Number of rooms and beds you will need. We will be staying at Holiday Inn Express Hotel/Suites in Shiloh/O'Fallon, Illinios. 15 minutes drive from downtown St Louis. Plenty of restaurants nearby and plenty of safe parking. Indoor pool, Wifi. Hot breakfast. The current price is around $90+tax per night, per room.

Example:
1.) RollinLS, 4 guess, 2 beds

Actual list:
1.) RollinLS - I live in the area. So I will not need a room.:D

Last edited:
If I can convince my brother to go we will, we have friends in WashMo, so no need for a room.

if my care is derivable I will be there.

If I do come it will be me and Jen so 2 people 1 room.

myself and another...

19hr and 44 min drive for me...If anyone is on my way be cool to meet up and caravan,,,

If I can get my leave approved & my wife wants to go, I don't see why not. I'm in Kansas so it'll be a few hours.

Its in the middle of baseball season, but I'll see what i can do.... Not sure if you guys still want to do it if i'm not there so i'll figure it out ASAP. :D

It would be cool for the Ohio contingent to perhaps meet in Columbus and make the trip as a group.

If I can convince my brother to go we will, we have friends in WashMo, so no need for a room.

It would be cool for the Ohio contingent to perhaps meet in Columbus and make the trip as a group.

If we go, you should make a stop in Indy and pick us up so we can join your convoy!

I can't give a definite yet but its a possibility.

How far to St. Louis from Indy? It may be splitting hairs from a mileage standpoint between going through Indy vs. going through Cincy via I-64 out of Louisville. As long as is close enough not to matter, I would be open to going through Indy. From where I live, I can be in Louisville in just over 3 hours but am open to adding a few miles to my drive(meeting in Columbus first) to make it more of a group drive.

I really wanna go to this. 815 mi. approx. Once i pay this off (tax season baby!!!!) I can just sae save save.(over 400 extra a month)

How far to St. Louis from Indy? It may be splitting hairs from a mileage standpoint between going through Indy vs. going through Cincy via I-64 out of Louisville. As long as is close enough not to matter, I would be open to going through Indy. From where I live, I can be in Louisville in just over 3 hours but am open to adding a few miles to my drive(meeting in Columbus first) to make it more of a group drive.

Louisville to STL and Indy to STL is right at 3 1/2 hrs. I suggest I-64 out of Louisville. Construction on areas of I-70 between Indy and Terre Haute can cause major back-ups and accidents. I-64 across Indiania is 128 miles of nothing. at 70mph. Watchout for deer.:lol: Plus, the hotel is right off I-64.

nittanylion64, Washington Mo is about an hour drive ffrom where we will be staying.

JVIP, where are you coming from?

Put me down for a room. Not sure just how much fun i'll be having with work, but i'll try to show. Worse case scenario i'll pay for a room.

Kumba just offered to pay for my room so I shouldn't need one :lol:

Wish I could make it after I get all my mods done. Maybe next year? I can't wait to see all those nice LS' in one shot.

Anyone passing through the Northern Indiana area or anywhere in Indiana so I can tag along in a caravan? Saw some of ya talking about Indy? If some of us are riding solo, will there be bunk beds so we can have more room for activities lol

When do you need to know by Rollin?

What is the weekend agenda looking like? Not sure if I would have the time to do the round trip out from Arizona, but maybe flying out for a day or 2 and see all the people and Lincolns. Sorry if you have posted a possible agenda already.

If we go, you should make a stop in Indy and pick us up so we can join your convoy!

I can't give a definite yet but its a possibility.

Anyone passing through the Northern Indiana area or anywhere in Indiana so I can tag along in a caravan? Saw some of ya talking about Indy? If some of us are riding solo, will there be bunk beds so we can have more room for activities lol

When do you need to know by Rollin?

I'll be heading that way from the Ft. Wayne area so if you guys go I'll gladly meet up and be part of the caravan.

Kumba just offered to pay for my room so I shouldn't need one :lol:

If I show you are sleeping in the tub!

Either way, I'll take a room.

Per the OP's request:

Actual list:
1.) RollinLS - I live in the area. So I will not need a room.
2.) Kumba - 1 guest 1 room, with maybe a squatter in the bath-tub

Members online

Back