June 8th Thru 10th National LS Meet Registration Llst

Put me down for a definite maybe from Cincinnati for 1 room, 2ish people, and 1 bed.

If you let the hotel know it's car guys coming they'll set out old towels for us to use as wash towels; at least hotels have with Mustang and bike groups.

well looks like its going to be a lot of driving this summer, i've got 60 days of leave and ill be driving from colorado to ohio the end of may, now to st louis and back to ohio then onto south texas the end of july, count me down for 1 room, just me going most likely, looking forward to it, although not looking forward to the miles on my ls

Gateway sounds awesome, especially since KCIR is now closed here in the Kansas City area. But I can understand if most people dont wanna run the track being so far from home.

New to the forum, and more or less a stock car, but I'd be interested in going as well. Take me down for a 1 bed 1 room. It's the wife's car, is it cool if she goes?

Also down on a mini swap and shop for ls fact and aftermarket parts, in the market for some exhaust for the ls

1. RollinLS
2. nittanylion64 = 2 people - no room needed - maybe
3. 2002 lincolnls = 2 people - 1 room - ? beds - maybe
4. JVIP = 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
5. Jval1283 = maybe - 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
6. mookie86 = ? people - ? room - ? beds
7. Kumba = 1 person - 1 room - 1 bed
8. Soopa009 = 1 person - Kumbas bathtub
9. hite337 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
10. lsdarkshadow = ? people - no room needed
11. jolinc01 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
12. Ivan D = ? people - 1 room - 2 beds
13. Andrizzle = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
14. jmtiseo = 1/2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
15. mikeyswood = 2ish - 1 room - 1 bed - maybe
16. dykzeulb = 2 people - 1 romm - 1 bed
17. ilovemyls = 1 person - 1 room - 1 bed

Last edited:
So is the 8th thru the 10th the official days this is going down? I read earlier somewhere it was going down the 15th thru the 17th. So which is it?

any Idea on what the rooms will cost oh and i would need one bed one room and 2 people.

....well I do not need two people I will supply that.

that's not bad at all, plus Jen and I have a ton of points we can probably use unless Rollin Books them.

Well Im in!! Just need to trade the car I have for this other one and Im set!!!jashgfks

.... So not sure who is going with me just yet but so far just me and Id love to be apart of the convoy heading there just need a spot to meet you all at

I just can't get over the the thought of the site of a roaming gang of LSes.

.... So not sure who is going with me just yet but so far just me and Id love to be apart of the convoy heading there just need a spot to meet you all at

You can meet up with the IN/MI/OH guys if you want. Nice to see you made it back on the site, and nice sig pic!

Yeah I am going to get a hold of the Ohio folks to see if they want to meet and head over, I know we have some people east of us so maybe they can grab us on their way by, have like 10 us on the highway together.

I am rather excited for this

You can meet up with the IN/MI/OH guys if you want. Nice to see you made it back on the site, and nice sig pic!

Ill meet up with you guys just need the route your taking and yea ill have that new ls here soon hopefully!! and thanks I got a nice laugh out of it lol

you know what would make this 100 times easier, if we had organized chapters that had their own face book page to post updates and organize where groups are meeting to drive in, but then again not everyone has a Facebook page.

does anyone use the "areas" thing in this forum

So is the 8th thru the 10th the official days this is going down? I read earlier somewhere it was going down the 15th thru the 17th. So which is it?

Originally I had planned 15th-17th. Looked at a calendar. Realized that was Fathersday weekend. Rather not make members choose. Moving up tone weekend was the best solution.:)

1. RollinLS
2. nittanylion64 = 2 people - no room needed - maybe
3. 2002 lincolnls = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
4. JVIP = 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
5. Jval1283 = maybe - 2 people - 1 room - ? beds
6. mookie86 = ? people - ? room - ? beds
7. Kumba = 1 person - 1 room - 1 bed
8. Soopa009 = 1 person - Kumbas bathtub
9. hite337 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
10. lsdarkshadow = ? people - no room needed
11. jolinc01 = 2 people - 1 room - 1 bed
12. Ivan D = ? people - 1 room - 2 beds