I think Tux hates me :....(

Well, stuck solenoids and a clogged drier are both possible, however after I thought about it, I figured that it is less likely for 2 solenoids to stick, instead of 1 drier.
I have had a restricted drier myself, made me want to scream, but I figured it out. :)
Good Luck!

me too kaha ;) seems like Tux isn't though!!! lol

Wellllllllllllllll found out everytime the compressor was running - it wasn't. Which means that it sounded like it was running when in fact it was doing the opposite - letting air escape because it (so far) looks to FRIED!!! Eddie said the gauge is fried too...

I spent almost 9 hours today troubleshooting the problem - most difficult was getting him up, his front end was licking pavement!!! He is sitting at 28" all the way around.. lets see how long it lasts with the air off! if he stays there, looks like a new compressor will be on order Eddie!!!

Thanks roadboss, chickie, eddie and sthilboy! SMOOOCHES to all for being here for me!!!!

Will let you know tomorrow! I am dead tired!

SMOOCHES!!!!

Where does a spyder valve plumb into a stock system... before or after the air drier?

sorry stihl!! and yup he is!!! Diesel, I am not sure but Tux's set up is compressor, bowl, spyder, lines out and bowl.

Two trips (bout 10 miles each) with compressor off and height is same on all 4! And the stupid gauge is at 140 - stihl says that means 0 - which makes sense cause the compressor is off.

Well Eddie said I shouldn't drive him to Gil's, but if he stays the same hieght, I might give it a go!

I am sooooo thankful to all of you!!!

tux looked like he had worms, dragging his rear on the ground till we filled it up this morning. glad to see you made it safely

well... now he looks like he has a hard on! left Gils with front end at 29, rear 28, the drive home with air compressor off yielded a parking height at the end of the trip at 32 inches and his rear 29" lol who knows!

He is a MarkVIII - he is made for it!!!! -

Thanks to Roadboss I finally got the compressor and dryer out - man - talk about a PIA. Eddy they are on their way!!

And man the bag on that side is jacked up! I can't post pics - Raodboss if you can feel free to post the one I sent you and again - THANKS A MILLION FOR YOUR HELP!!

tux hates you just face it, ..... so deb n i spent half the day replacing the compressor and now he is slammed again!!

can hear air escaping but not sure where. now he is back on the jack.

anybody got some bags? have an odd fold/bend just like that guy in facebook.

it is arnott struts

get a spray bottle and use lemon joy to spray the whole system bubbles and scent will show up. i would say its probably be a air line not seated right. just a guess jd

Will do! Thanks JD! Not sure if I will be able to face him today. I am so frustrated. Thanks again hun - SMOOCHES!

Yes, if you just changed the compressor check the lines at the drier.

This happend to me twice.:)

Jack the car up, remove the wheel and wheel liner, put the wheel back on, lower the car back down, but leave the jack so it won't drop any more. Key on, and feel around the lines at the drier. You'll feel the air escaping. Pull on them, then push the lines in as far as they will go.

Removing that wheel liner is annoying, I leave mine out and put the wheel on, then test it. It's a little more work, but it's easier than having to take the liner out again.:)

IMG_20111111_162122.jpg

lmao

No.

If I had enough time when I was back in Illinois with it, it would be fixed now.

I cut the ray switch out and Re soldered all the connections, but had to leave the next day for Colorado. The union hall called to go to work.

If the car were here, I'd get the electrical back up to snuff.

I have a feeling its all tied to that God forsaken alarm that was hacked into place.

I pushed... I pulled, I jacked, I squirted, I flipped, I turned on, turned off, pushed pulled, sprayed, even slashed and drew blood... almost lost a finger by an xacto knife.... he finally got the best of me... Discovered the clamp on the air hose to the rear of the compressor needed replaced, it wasn't tight enough, replaced it with screw clamp instead of the pinch clamp, fixed that then still had a leak somewhere, but the compressor would not play with me anymore and could not trick it.

The xacto cut is still bleeding... tux is still up on jack stands.... pray for us both....

Stihl came over, thinks he found a leak, but wants to play with the bag to get it right b4 we get the wheel back on....

more to come...

Mike I agree - let Stihl and I give it one more shot, if not lets pack him up and send him off.

I submit.....

Thanks Rich,
I've been lurking....:shifty::shifty:
I've been busy(painting gutting a kitchen and tearing carpet out) we have moved to another house will the prices are down.

Ut oh is she ok ??
May the MarkVIII gods help you Debi !!

HI SERG!!!! My gosh so good to hear your doing well!!!! Smooches hottie!!! and thanks for the well wishes!! - I am doing all I can to keep your twin.... a float. He sure is testing my last nerve!!!

Mike I am ready - if what Stihl and I don't work - he will be packed and ready! I have always said that once you mess with a Mark electrical system - anything can happen!

philly - ur prolly high, but the emblem on the grill IS MASSIVE!!!! lol Hey what can I say he's my man - gotta accesorize him! heheh

smooches
MsM8

Members online

No members online now.
Back