How many people want bodykits?

I absoulutly love this kit. If it didnt have the little tear drop indentations on the front and sides it would be perfect. They would be easy enough to fill in though. I am kicking myself for not buying the one in our classifieds for $200 :(
attachment.jpg

U know what would raise everyone's eyebrow? A replacement bumper, not the whole kit. Just a bumper with foglight holes that looks like the Cobra R or SVT Lightning bumper. Something that sits at the same height as teh rest of the panles on the car. To be honest with you, I think that's what everyone is looking for. A nice front bumper cover to replace the plain one we have on our cars. It's weird that Lincoln never got creative with those bumpers. I would've made the LSC's with a sportier bumper with fog lights.

:I
Dam good point.

Come on speeddemon, give us something we have been patient all spring and summer. How close are you to getting this on a car for all to see?

dang a post from the grave....

I also saw the body kit for $200 1 day too late... :Bang

updates?

ah the suspense is killing me...

alrighty then, who else has a body kit laying around for sale... :waving:

dang a post from the grave....

I also saw the body kit for $200 1 day too late... :Bang

updates?

ah the suspense is killing me...

alrighty then, who else has a body kit laying around for sale... :waving:

I know, I was so bummed! I was searching through our classifieds and stumbled on it right after the "SOLD" post was made. I would have driven wherever it was to pick it up. $200 was a freakin steal!

Work has been seriously bad so funds are hard to come by. I'm trying to sell off some stuff to help out right now. I wanted this done long ago but it takes money so be patient please. Trying not to lose my house and find a new job right now. I'm working on everything a little at a time. I saw that kit too late also, it would have been easy to mod that kit and get gen II kits out...that sux. Sorry this is draggin guys:( . It'll be worth it.

Gotta keep a roof over your head and a job b/c you don't know when the next one is going to come along, I wish I had the funds to help this project along but like you I'm also strugling so I understand. Keep fighting and good luck.

I know, I was so bummed! I was searching through our classifieds and stumbled on it right after the "SOLD" post was made. I would have driven wherever it was to pick it up. $200 was a freakin steal!

ah yes...i wonder who bought that. :shifty:

I know I am resurrecting an old thread here but if that grand am bumper was made for our marks I am sure it would get buttloads of attention.

body kit

gen II body kit and or cobra hood. definetly a buyer depending on price and looks. bear in mind we are talking about cars that are 10 to 12 yrs old it has to be affordable. if you ever get as far as pictures and pricing please please let me know.

Still holding hope.... haven't given in and had my current bumper repainted yet.

There's a Mark Viii, black, running around with that Grand Am front end on it, and it looks damn nice. He also put a back end onto the car, but imho it's the front of these cars that needs the most work to it.

I would be down with a body kit, if one becomes available.

Sorry for cross posting the other site, but here's the car in question:

http://www.markviii.org/htdocs/dc/d...opic_id=4231&mesg_id=4231&listing_type=search

If someone knows how to load the images, I would appreciate it.

That's my dream body kit right there. :)

Wishful thinking Geno know about these kinda deals. I'd rather just have a spoiler made but aint never going to happen. Might as well just get a custom paint job.

There's a Mark Viii, black, running around with that Grand Am front end on it, and it looks damn nice. He also put a back end onto the car, but imho it's the front of these cars that needs the most work to it.

I would be down with a body kit, if one becomes available.

Sorry for cross posting the other site, but here's the car in question:

http://www.markviii.org/htdocs/dc/d...opic_id=4231&mesg_id=4231&listing_type=search

If someone knows how to load the images, I would appreciate it.

That's my dream body kit right there. :)

When I had my 97 I was planning on doing a grand prix style front bumper where the fog light are in the middle but car got totaled.

When I had my 97 I was planning on doing a grand prix style front bumper where the fog light are in the middle but car got totaled.

The Grand Prix and Grand Am bumpers are pretty close, at least in looks. I would imagine either would make a good mod for the VIII.

These cars, from certain angles, seem to have 'weak chins'. That Grand Am bumper really ads some masculinity to the look of the car.

Those 19inch front wheels and 20 inch back wheels don't hurt, either. ;)

The Grand Prix and Grand Am bumpers are pretty close, at least in looks. I would imagine either would make a good mod for the VIII.

These cars, from certain angles, seem to have 'weak chins'. That Grand Am bumper really ads some masculinity to the look of the car.

Those 19inch front wheels and 20 inch back wheels don't hurt, either. ;)

I was confused thinking of the wrong car. I was thinking of a bonneville bumper foglight http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/11/13/028480.1-lg.jpg

that car with the grand am front bumper and cobra style hood made me want to jack off and eat cheetos :hump:

i love that combo and would be really interested in a kit just like that (front only) for the right price

pics as you wished:

HPIM0295.jpg

HPIM0308-1.jpg

and the rear end pics for people that are int stuff like that:

HPIM0303.jpg

HPIM0298-1.jpg

side shot:

HPIM0302.jpg

that car with the grand am front bumper and cobra style hood made me want to jack off and eat cheetos :hump:

i love that combo and would be really interested in a kit just like that (front only) for the right price

The way people say things.....this was focking funny as helll....:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back