Getting ready to pull my engine....

As promised.....

This is taking the older members WAY back I'm sure.

100_2064.jpg

100_2133.jpg

100_2134.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2215.jpg

100_2278.jpg

100_2357.jpg

100_2881.JPG

100_2883.JPG

100_2885.JPG

Very nice! One question, do all 1g's have that gap on the passenger side front under the corner light? I thought we didn't fix mine right, but yours has the same gap. Make that two questions! Are those 17x9's?

not all......I just had'nt gotten to final fit yet.

Yes they are 17x9s

Yes Dmaup, it's his LONG before paint and badassness.......

Didn't you just throw that car away? I'm not good at reading or comprehending. :p :lol:

Sure was a sexy beast!

I saw the grey 98 lsc a few months ago. I know it was Mike's because one of the valve covers was different and the interior lights stayed on when you started the car. I found the problem and fixed for the guy. It was in sad shape.

Bill, if by "threw away", you mean sold....yes. Lol

Kid, I'm not sure anymore....lost contact with the current owner.

Philly, That is really odd, cause IIRC the lights wouldn't stay on like they should.

If you go through the history here you will see how much of a nightmare it was to keep running. Seemed like everything was bound and determined to :q:q:q:q up.

So I traded it off for my 98 GMC.

Someone installed a switch on the dash that turned off all the lights. I found a gang of wires inside the door that were melted together. The IMRC on the pass side was stuck open and the rear o2 bungs were welded shut and the wires were swung over the tranny. The rockers were dented as well as the LH rear quarter. I remember when you bought the car from evilly or something like that back in 05 IIRC. The rear neon still worked, but evilly had already replaced that before you bought it.

Jeezus......

I LIKED the car, but the issues were piling up quick. WTF were the rear o2's welded? Someone gut the cats?

Was my nice silver panasonic cd player still in the dash?

The seats were in REALLY good shape when I traded it. Are they still?

Dang, wish you could have gotten pics.

Seats were like a 7 out of 10. I see it every once in a while. The guy got pissed at me cuz I said I used to have the same color combo, but mint condition and 60xxx less miles. I fixed what I could for him.

damn that sucks about the 98 going to crap, i blame the owners just hacking crap together. i wanted that car bad and mike knew it too.

as for the 95, always beautiful. i remember when you brought it to the first beach party, and jd was painting the little fuel door bumpers

hell i got some pics of the ole girl somewhere, ill dig them up and toss them in here

Was my nice silver panasonic cd player still in the dash?

Was it a single din, because that is what was in there. Can't remember if it was a panasonic. The blend door was broken too. The trim around the driver's seat was broke. I offered him five hundo, maybe he will sell it to me.

BTW what was wrong with the car when you had it. You seem like you can tackle any job. Hell C head swap and five speed swaps are like changing your underwear.

man that is an old one....I was looking thru some of my old old pic and found some when the 95 was red and mine still had octistars:lol:

I should have saved that color for myself...I still haven't found another one for me.

I've got some on here of our trip up to meet Joey and Jbit atthe 06' Autoshow.

Ill have to post em'.

This Thread just has be come my memory lane pictureboard.

BRB

This was the beginning.........And the End.

That is the LAST picture EVER of the 5-speed Mark in action.

100_5389.jpg

oct drag race pics 082.JPG

Members online

Back