Getting ready to pull my engine....

Still have it.

I did'nt have time to get er dun' before carlisle, but will be installed right after we get back.

cool so it will be on in time for wisc. cant wait

running around northern illinois like a 94m5 with its head cut off (just dont sound right)

Looks awesome!!!

Hey Mike! ... Your car is lookin' awesome! It's great to see someone who is willing to put in the hard work to get things done properly. As you know, it is always worth it. I can't wait to see it with the wing, interior, and the wheels that you had meant to put on the car. Keep it up, you are a great example.... good luck and have fun!!

-Joe Michael

94m5 said:
I did'nt put that hood on fer nothin'.

It is something BIG, with a couple of hair dryers.

Oh good, I was hoping for a twin turbo big block! :D :p

That is exactly how I want mine too look when I'm done with it.... excpet black and different wheels!

VERY nice job!

I had to bump this up just because I love this car so much. It was cool seeing it in person.

That is one BEAUTIFULL mark VIII !!! What more can I say? Great job! You must be very proud! WOW!!!

MarkVIII93 said:
The car has sadly but truely gone up for auction on ebay.

say it isnt so!!\\was this always your idea mike,to build it up and sell it off?

<<<<<<<<< tears in my eyes>>>>>>>>>>>

i could never put all that work into a vehicle and then unload it.

i hope it gets a good owner.

:(

Wow...What a great read as well as a transformation to watch...And what a terrible ending??? I never actuall read where MIKE said the car was up for auction. I can only hope it is a misunderstanding.

Regardless...GREAT JOB!! I am basically speachless.

Cheers,

Brad

MarkVIII93 said:
You wanna trade, mike?

No thanks man. :D

As you all my already know, the car did'nt sell. I was not really planning on selling it either. My main reason for placing it on e-bay was to get a feel for what people thought it was worth, nothing more.

I will prolly be taking it to colorado with me, and finding a place to store it. things are kinda up in the air right now, and no idea where they are gonna land. Thanks for the comments also guys, it's REALLY nice having someone walk up to you at the gas station and simply saying "Nice car man". It'll put ya in a good mood, on your worst day.

Mike

94m5 said:
I will prolly be taking it to colorado with me, and finding a place to store it. things are kinda up in the air right now, and no idea where they are gonna land. Thanks for the comments also guys, it's REALLY nice having someone walk up to you at the gas station and simply saying "Nice car man". It'll put ya in a good mood, on your worst day.

Mike

precisely why i did that to someone with a beautiful 68 Cougar at a gas station today :)

94m5 said:
No thanks man. :D

As you all my already know, the car did'nt sell. I was not really planning on selling it either. My main reason for placing it on e-bay was to get a feel for what people thought it was worth, nothing more.

Mike

awhhh man! lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back