Getting ready to pull my engine....

94m5 said:
Well, This is an all time low for humanity in my mind. I decided to take the car home for the night and park in off of the street behind my house. I go in and go to bed, and wake up to head back out to the shop, and find someone has poured a full bottle of beer on the roof, and keyed the front drivers fender.

Luckily, I have some extra time, and the resources to get it fixed in time to head to carlisle. I was so mad this morning I could'nt see straight enough to drive to the shop.

After all that got through my system, I got to work fixking the damage, and moving forward on the project.

Brand new a/c system installed, and the cobra R hood blocked down to prepare for paint.

Pics will show you everything I did today.

Mike

if i see the guy, i promise you i'll bring him to you,

F#$%in A$$holes.

sorry man.

Time to call out the LVC Mafia

muppets.jpg

WOW that t really sucks big time. Why can't people just hold in the jealousy and move on? It just pisses me off when you can't even park in your own hood without some dumb ass messing with your :q:q:q:q. If you knew who it was i could come down with a few friends and makes sure the dumb ass don't ever come near your car or anyone else’s and of course we could put the fear of GOD in him NEW YORK STYLE!!!

Wow man, that's so F'd up I can't even believe it!:mad: All I got to say is you've got a great attitude about it and fixed it right up quickly. Anyways, keep on truckin'!

Mike I wonder if the %^#%^OLS new if the work that was done, Man that sucks.... You are lucky that you can fix it:eek: :eek:
SOrry to here it!!

Sorry to hear about that Mike, the nerve of some A-holes to f-up someone's ride that they have worked so hard on.

Jesus H Christ. People are fu*king stupid. Goddamn humanity has gone to sh!t.

I'm sure it will look good as new when you're done. Park it in the garage from now on.

Paul.

The only time that I have intentionally done something like that is at a junkyard. Thats too bad that people cant have nice things today without other people ruining them of effing em up...:mad: I say we do an investigation and find the prick(s) who did it. Me and Louis .V can take a ride over there.....

I wish we just had a giant razor blade that we could make these pieces of crap slide down on the their crotches.

I hope I never catch someone trying to mess up my car. It will be a sad, sad, day for them.

Dominus said:
I wish we just had a giant razor blade that we could make these pieces of crap slide down on the their crotches.

Too good for them for just that, i would add salt aftwards just to make it fun :cool:

Wow Mike sorry to hear that.:mad:

Kind of looks like a drunk idiot was leaning on the fender with something in his back pocket and then fell over leaning too far to the front. Kind of matches the behind height and has the curve a butt might take falling over. Just an observation. Call it the detective in me.

MonsterMark said:

Kind of looks like a drunk idiot was leaning on the fender with something in his back pocket and then fell over leaning too far to the front. Kind of matches the behind height and has the curve a butt might take falling over. Just an observation. Call it the detective in me.
This exact thing happened to my car. He's right, that's what it looks like.

Sucks but looks like you are gonna have it all fixed up anyhow. Looks like you wont be parking it in the street anymore either. I cant wait to see it at carlisle man you did an awesome job.

MonsterMark said:

Too much time watching CSI Bryan.. maybe you should see if it works. LOL

Mike that sucked... Pisses me off when people have to be like that.

Best part if it was some @$$hole trying to ruin your Mark they'll be the ones pissed when they see it all fixed up and looking good the next day..

Good Luck!!

Looking good 2 days later anyway. :)

Here are the progress pics for the last weekend before Carlisle. Hood is painted, buffed and installed. Amps are wired up, headunit installed, and the infamous fender scratch has been fixed.

Car is DONE other than the chrome strips for the doors and bumper, which will be here tomorrow. Just wanted to say thanks to the guys offering to slit the guy's nutsack. What are friends for I guess, eh?

Mike

Last edited:
That car is absolutely spectacular... You did such a great job it is truely inspiring.

:cool: Great looking car :wave you've done and AMAZING job

Now go out there and ENJOY IT

A truly Awesome looking car Mike, you have done a great job on it, Congrats to you my friend. :cool:

Wow...:eek: Lookin good Mike, man thats a lot of sanding LOL Great color!1
It has been so long, was that Jeremis old car??

Members online

Back