Gen II Cobra R Hood get in here, if your serious.

Lets get an accurate total DEFINITE list together of people that have the CA$H right now and are willing to do this. Plus we will need a gen 2 hood to build from. Anyone have one they can give up near Hatboro PA?

yeah....im wondering the same. Even though im not too sure i want to get a cobra r hood for my car, i'd still like to see them on another mark. Who knows,i might get one if i like em :D

Hey What is Goin on with the with Cobra hood for the Gen 2, how many people ended up on the list? Hopefully this Form will get rolling again and get some hoods goin I've been thinking about getting one for my mark..

I need the people who are serious and have cash and are willing to wait for the molds to get done then to wait for their hood this whole thing may take a few Months.

So chime in now, who is in?

I'm in.

Gene, I'm serious and I'm in. I want to do a wing and a hood at the same time. So do me a price and I'll send you a deposit.

I'd be willing to pre purchase one of these near the end of the month. TAx money FTW.

So count me in for the end of february, after that, who knows whats gonna happen.

I dont even own a gen 2...but i cant afford NOT to get one of these hoods, especially with a purchase of a 98 in the near future.

So pony up guys, who can come up with the money in a month or two and is dead serious? Time to put your money where your mouth is.

Geno, can we advertise this on any of the other lincoln forums?

Is this still going on? And is that the same hood on the bird for the mark? To have it done I need to give you my hood and 650?

How many orders do we need?

I could probably locate a hood, but i'm near atco raceway.

do we have a photoshop of this hood or what it will look like on a gen 2, besides just using my imignation. :)

Just woundering but why so much for a hood??? Is there no cheaper way of going about it?

Members online

Back