Gen II Cobra R Hood get in here, if your serious.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just hung up with my Glass Guy and he said he would obviously need a hood to start from and we could make the Gen II Cobra R hood if there was enough interest.

Start-ups would be between $2500.00-$3000.00 and the hood itself will be no more then $649.00.

We would need a good startup group of people willing to pony up the money on 8 hoods and be willing to wait up to but no more then 60 days (provided there is no issues).

Chime in with SERIOUS inquries only and we will see.

Here's your first serious inquiry right here. You say when, and I'll lay out the money.

I've bitched enough times about MK8 aftermarket support. I'll do it.

Heres your second, I know what ur thinkinng, (hes just a 17 year old kid)

well i am haha, but i WILL have the money for this hood and I will be willing to put it out!! lmk

Remember you will be without the loot and and have to wait for the new Gen 2 Cowl Hood for up to 60 days. Just want that to be perfectly clear.

Last edited:
I'd be in, but frankly, your track record for getting stuff done in a timely manner is not all that stellar. Cobrastar emblems anyone? :lol:

What do you mean, "you'll be without the hood"? Is this a complete fiberglass hood, or is it a hack fiberglass+OEM hood job?

Im sure it will end up like the CobraStars too, if it even gets started that is.

I meant you will not have the new hood and/or your money for the 60 days it will take to make the hood.

Ill have a photoshopped version up soon.

I should have made this more clear. You will NOT have the new hood and or your money until the 60 day time frame to produce it occurs.

Geno you're such a tease :) you know i've been waiting for this post since i joined LVC

I'm in :)

I would have to see the pic but I Am serious and I don't even have a car LOL!!!

Stack said:
I would have to see the pic but I Am serious and I don't even have a car LOL!!!

I don't need a pic cuz if Geno is headding up this project you know it will done with class to make you GEN II look hot!

All his stuff looks cool :cool:

That sounds good to me, I will have to work overtime to get the money. I have been waiting for something different. But if this is all there is then I dont have much choice. That is less money then it would take to make my own hood.

Wow... I don't care if God himself is making the hood... You should always want to see what its going to look like!

I know Geno does great work, but he is also an EXCELLENT business man and knows that people (the majority) aren't going to buy on blind faith! LOL!

I am interested, but I do need to see a pic. Sorry... my taste may not be the same as everyone else. :)

Here are couple pictures of my cobra r hood on my bird.I know it isn't on the mark VIII but there is my brothers mark VIII next to it so it should give some of you guys some ideas how it's gonna look on the Mark VIII.

Your bird looks great with that hood lets hope we can get the ball rolling on this project real soon. I'd love to put it on my mark

BINGO... thats exactly how it needs to look...

Thanks!!!

BTW I have cash in hand to order when you get me a pic!

JUst thought i would bump this up just in case.

if we don't get the count we are looking for is there any way we can have it done?

I know I know Asking too much but hey you never know till you ask :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back