Gen II Cobra R Hood get in here, if your serious.

haha that looks :q:q:q:qin sexy but ya know i sure still am glad i have a 95. haha. but naw like whats this, how will i have a cobra R without a 351 or a 330? does anyone think i could fit a N/A 5.4 into my mark VIII? is it a challange?? how about a ATI procharger supercharged 5.4? hmm are we cookin with 1000 well handled hp here? hmm...im feeling it. what about yall.?

This is my personal opinion, i've seen many many items talked about, and slightly produced, but nothing really in the making and clearly finished. I am all about being different with my lincoln and all about being the first one to do something or to maybe do it better or more worthwhile, who knows, i just like to be different. I commented about the rear spoiler and never got responces and other stuff, never got a private message about the idea or person in reference. If it is maybe someone footing the bill that you need, that shouldn't be so hard to accomplish. What you are trying to do is make 8 hoods and sell them for 3 grand or so, me personally, just like the guy above said about the track record, me personally, i rather not give someone 3 grand of my money to sit and see if its gonna happen. I"m sure this forum has a handful of really organized and really serious people, so why not approach them directly instead of posting a group message that from the previous postings seems to get no where. Just in my personal group of friends, we have 7 mark viiis. In this forum, i have no clue who to message or who to ask and get very broad inquiries on my post, yet no real user friendly interaction. I run multiple sites, internet security and what not and just my personal opinion, i'd work with the people who are really interested and see if you can get something going. Some people here have car clubs and sponsorships and everything that could take on the whole 8 hood project themselves if need be. What if someone wanted all 8 hoods exclusively, or 20 hoods exclusively, then you'd be the manurfacturer for this particular small setup, instead of waiting for 8 different individuals to musterd up the courage to give you 3 grand to see what happens. I'm interested in everything aftermarket, yet it never seems to get developed. Just send me a message when everything is ready or in development or add me to a list of friends or something, because the want for products is always here, guranteed.

So do we have any???

I need to call you sometime this week geno..

i should be able to call you today... we need to talk!

Vrooooom!

Is that three including me?

Cause yeah... I'm serious enough to even buy two if its the final one to get it done!

I would really like to see semi-accurate photoshopped version first. How well will it line up with the grill?

would this use the factory latch hardware or hood pins?

if its like my gen.1 it will use your stock latch and supports ( or whatever those things that hold up the hood are actually called )

Yeah Geno... where's the photochop on this...

Ohh and I am still serious

Sure ya are... and with what may I ask???

LOL! Just kidding

Oh and BTW...

<<< still serious

You better get on this Geno, otherwise I'll have the guy working on my hood make me a bunch of them and start selling them myself. :lol:

Actually, I'm kinda serious, even though I'm not crazy about getting into the Mark VIII car parts selling business.

Im IN if you can assure it will use the stock latch and hinges etc. Not into putting hood pins on an Ivory car, not too sporty ya know!!

Of course it will work just like stiock? The hood will be the EXACT same as the Gen 1 Cobra R , not too hard to think what it would look like. I do not even have time to finish my own website let alone PS a hood (that already exists) onto a Gen 2 Mark, sorry. We already have the hood plug we would just need to make it work on the Gen 2.

Perfect, definitely in, don't care about the photoshop myself its pretty self explanatory. Collecting $$$'s yet?

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back