eBay seller alert

You've owned a lot of really nice drivers Jamie... I don't think there was a car in the lot I wouldn't have wanted to own.

E-mail he sent me tonight:

"BOO HOO BROKE DICK!THANKS FOR THAE FEEDBACK!!! GOTTA LOVE YOU!"

there you all go, thats how he talks to people, keep digging your hole Ed, soon as its deep enough just jump on in it. i wish i could show you guys the text he sent me on my phone after he found out i made that initial post about him. but the cuss filter here would go nuts. everytime he dicks someone around he tries to turn it around on them, like he is mr innocent. i talk to my customers like that too, thats why they keep coming back lol what a total dusche.

For some odd reson he felt the need to forward me this from blacklsc@gmail.com:

Ed, are you interested in buying my ballasts? Seeing as your name is
slandered all over the lincoln boards because you buy and sell things
for more money, which i dont see why poeple really care but anyway, i
figured you might be interested as you dont have any ballast listed
and the bulb i sold you for 75 shipped your selling comparable ones
for 175. I could give a :q:q:q:q less what you do with them honestly, but
i bills to pay and two ballasts off a 97 lsc both working fine
condition.. 100 bucks shipped also have some nice black mark viii
seats and seat tracks.

lemme know

I could care less if he resold the HIDs. The point is that he tried to scam me and in a couple days they were already up on auction while we were discussing the return.

Well, it pretty clear what happened just by reading this thread.

My response to Ed :)

Awwww, poor Ed. Feeling all loved now :) LOL I could care less if you resold the HIDs, I priced them low to get them out not to make prime buck. Just the fact that you are not a man of your word is what is so amusing about this. Practice what you preach. You clearly had no intent of shipping them back even after my numerous requests.

I really feel sorry for you. You have a great many insecurities in life it would seem to be such the rude and inconsiderate person you are. Whatever you do, please dont breed - if you are even capable of that.

Shawn

here's one for you it's 1/4 scale model of a 4.6 for bout $700

Not sure what that has to do with an ebay scammer... But, that is Flippin' awesome!!! I want... I want... I want!!!

Ever see those R/C cars powered by miniature, real, working V8's? Awesome too!

Thanks guys for good info about this seller,buyer.He tried to buy my HID headlights on Ebay few weeks ago but didn't win them:p . I just blocked bids from this guy and his wife on ebay.

boy the price just keeps dropping and dropping , maybe if he wasnt such a dick, people wouldnt be avoiding his stuff. they have been listed for over a month lol, keep trying Ed, you'll find a sucker eventually!

Just bumping for new members. I see "lincolnsoflargo" is still selling. Last feedback was a negative.

He sold a trunk lock the other day, I was looking at it, but decided not to go for it, glad I read this. :)

good old Ed Lezon still trying to make money by screwing people over. go out and get a real job oh waiiiiiiiiiitttttt, thats what dana is for i forgot, she makes the paycheck, you sit at home and sell parts and scam mark VIII owners for a living. gotta love it!

good old Ed Lezon still trying to make money by screwing people over. go out and get a real job oh waiiiiiiiiiitttttt, thats what dana is for i forgot, she makes the paycheck, you sit at home and sell parts and scam mark VIII owners for a living. gotta love it!

you are a better person than I cause if I knew of someone this slimy they might just happen to "slip" off a curb in front of a bus

See, that's how you get rid of these people. Don't buy any of there stuff. They will be forced to go away. Can't keep paying ebay, when your not selling.

Not only dont buy, dont sell this loser anything! Thats what I did and you see how it turned out.

Wish I would have seen this thread earlier. I bought an ABS sensor from him. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back