eBay seller alert

who knows, Ed juice. whats even better about him saying the headlights are for his car unity, this is his car...

its the white one, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how are those gonna fit in his car?
3black2ndgens037.jpg

He may have another white Gen 1. See pics in his auction. Also the pics he sent me to show me the spots appear to have a moon roof. I cant tell from the pic above, but if that gen 2 did NOT have a moon roof then indeed he has another Mark.

This guy sounds like a complete loser... out to just make money....

I've watched the prices on ebay for the last 8 years.

one thing is for certian, things are ALOT more expensive than they used to be.

"used" to be able to find good deals on ebay now poeple like dana/ed/lincolnF-A_G the starting prices or reserve prices are insane.

He's out there fishing for HID bulbs and rear neons, soaking them up from the market, then putting like 175.00 starting bids on the bulbs and like 139 starting bids on the ballast.

people like that drive the prices up.

There is another "HID hunter" that does the same thing, scoops them up because he's got "disposable income" and then resells them when mark 8 owners are "in need" at a much higher price than he purchased them for.

What Jamie does is different, and ethical.
he buys cars outright, takes them apart and ebays the parts.

He doesnt turn ebay into a SPIN CYCLE of parts purchase from ebay marked up and resold on ebay.

sorry for the novel
(falls off the soap box)

I've seen alot of 9849856#'sDana's stuff on ebay, all of it.. usually has "too high" of a starting price for me to mess with.

That rear clip could make a great parts trailer! Lol. (think Plymouth Prowler)

1500 though? Lol. Guy is dreaming...

LMFAO 1500 i just drove a whole 97 back from georgia 9 hours for 1100. i love how he says they part out lincolns on a daily basis, he parts out a mark VIII a month.

and thanks tommy, you are right, he goes all over ebay buying things to resell, we have never bought any mark VIII parts off ebay to turn around and resell, all my parts come off whole cars i buy. he buys parts left and right, i have to recoupe my money from buying an entire car, its a little different when it comes to making the money back.

unity, he does also have a 96 mark VIII, its his wifes car, but it already has hid's in it. he didnt get the housings for himself, he got them strictly to sell, thats how he operates.
kid we lost track along time ago, but if i dug out all the paperwork we'd be around 1600 marks since 99, more than i want to remember lmao!
i made this video back awhile ago with pics of some of the past marks i have stripped , owned and fixed.
YouTube - lincoln mark VIII's

Remember, every time Jamie and Pete scrap a Mark, the resale value curve is leveled off just a little more for the rest of us :)

you wouldnt want to do this kid, trust me, the first year it was fun, the rest of it has sucked, busting knuckles, cleaning parts, removing things without breaking them, stripping in rediculous deadlines, emails you cant keep up with and a phone that never stops ringing gets to you after 9 years!!!!! but that doesnt mean we're raking in the money, if we were i wouldnt dare complain!!

I want to be in business for myself... Just haven't figured out what that business will be yet...

LMFAO 1500 i just drove a whole 97 back from georgia 9 hours for 1100. i love how he says they part out lincolns on a daily basis, he parts out a mark VIII a month.

and thanks tommy, you are right, he goes all over ebay buying things to resell, we have never bought any mark VIII parts off ebay to turn around and resell, all my parts come off whole cars i buy. he buys parts left and right, i have to recoupe my money from buying an entire car, its a little different when it comes to making the money back.

that explains why his parts are so high..it takes him a month to get one apart...

and Jamie, I really REAALLY wanted to be clear that your ethics and business practices are night and day compared to his.

IMHO that guy and his wife are wrecking ebay for mark 8 owners.
Driving prices sky high...I wont ever buy anything from them, simply due to the negative effect they have had on the "Junk parts" prices.

you'd think you were getting brand new dealer items from the prices they charge.

Tasca Ford is an Ebay seller {from the tascamark fame}
They have OEM brand new ford parts that are cheaper than 686868509435Dana's parts are.

That rear clip could make a great parts trailer!

If you could put a dash, working hvac, radio ect it'd be really cool.

Call it the "mark 8 mother in law" option.

or for the kids, wire up the latest game platform to a screen where the windsheild is/was.

If you could put a dash, working hvac, radio ect it'd be really cool.

Call it the "mark 8 mother in law" option.

or for the kids, wire up the latest game platform to a screen where the windsheild is/was.

Well, if you like the mother in law and kids enough to care you could...

The Mark VIII Flex.

Why do people like this stay in business? Unity I hope you get it squared away, and why take advantage of people who are doing all they can to preserve the Mark VIII with good used parts in great condition.

Unity: Great job on documenting all photos before hand.

Well he left negative feedback, did not even ship the one back that I asked him to how many times?

What a complete loser. I am sending him a link to this thread so I am sure he will register and cry. LOL

And he even made his feedback private! LOL!!!! Guess is scared of what I would leave behind. :)

I also enjoy how he says ALL my feedback is from buying, not selling when anyone can see its a mix. All you do it click the tabs on top.

And he even made his feedback private! LOL!!!! Guess is scared of what I would leave behind. :)

I also enjoy how he says ALL my feedback is from buying, not selling when anyone can see its a mix. All you do it click the tabs on top.

What a little Bitch!

Hey Jamie I don't know if your ever gonna post in this topic or read this, and I've never purchased anything from you.

But I've browsed this and the other VIII site for quite awhile and honestly when I do finish up saving and find the right 97-98 for me you are going to be the only person I go to for parts.

thanks joey that is nice of you to say, but i dont want people to think they can only buy from me, im not here for the money unlike Ed i have been around these boards for a long time now and you can look through all my posts, my for sale posts are about 6% of my posts. im here for the good times, the bad times, the advice and help, honestly i could care less about the parts we sell, my father in law counts on the money, i'm here because im just like the rest of you, a lincoln guy i love the cars.

Members online

Back