eBay seller alert

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
6886dana

lincolnsoflargo

Same person. Buys stuff, damages it then wants a refund. Holds your feedback ransom basically. Jamie had an issue with this guy also:

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=43891

"I would not want to blemish your 100% feedback over this issue."

The above was part of the FIRST e-mail I got from him.

Here is his info.

Edwin Lezon
2006 Sandra Dr
Clearwater, FL 33764
United States

Synopsis: I send him HID housings he won. This is my auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0312617592&sspagename=STRK:MESOX:IT&viewitem=

He claim is water spots inside. Yet I even check over other pics I have and there are none. Here are my pics, some of these pics were not used in the auction since I cant post every one I took. But these are the vital ones. Sure, they are not the best pics but they do not show water spots.

DSC04676.JPG

DSC04677.JPG

DSC04684.JPG

Here are the pics he sent me. One thing you will notice is that the lenses are MUCH clearer. I am betting that he polished them up and in doing so got water inside.

DSC04569.JPG

DSC04562.JPG

So he wants $75 back for this, something that I show was not in them when sent.

I offer NUMEROUS times for him to send the housing back though just so I can clean it out for him, as long as he pays shipping. I will add that originally he claimed the chrome was bad, then this all moved to water spots.

Messages from me:

I would like to see pics but If you
wish to send the one in question back you may and I can use
the tools I have to clean the lens - thats assuming they are water
spots. Of course I would cover shipping IF they turn out to be
actual defects IN the chrome, I will refund accordingly. But if
they clean up then you will be responsible for all shipping as
that would not be a defect OF the chrome.

Still waiting for pics or as I mentioned, you can ship the one back
for cleaning and IF it proves to be a defect in the chrome take it
from there, if not shipping is on you. Like I said, let me know Ed,
but I would like to see pics first.

Chrome looks fine to me, looks like water spots. Very odd since
they are rather obvious. Like I said, send the one back for a re-
cleaning and IF the chrome is bad and these are not water spots
then we can discuss a refund. I sent you pics from the photo
shoot, those photos were taken just a few days before you
purchased them. As you can see, no water spots. If the
packaging was damaged in any way I would think you would
have mentioned it, but was it damaged, re-taped or wet? As you
can see in the pics of the same housing, there are no spots.
However, did you polish them cause the lenses look nicer in
your pics.

Per eBay policy I am quoting an e-mail sent to me by Ed.
"Shawn,rather decietful pics,don't you think? Along with a Great
write up.... No problem ...it's your feedback!".

At this point he, you Ed, have threatened feedback so I consider
the case closed even though I have given options to resolve.

I already gave you your option on this. Ship back for cleaning.
You can give me negative feedback if you wish but holding my
feedback "ransom" for $75 is not the way to go. If I did not
think they could not be cleaned I would not be asking for the
left housing back. So either ship back the housing for cleaning
or dont. Of course if its comes back with a polished lens then
there is no deal at all because obviously they were good enough
to do that work too (just basing that on how clear they are in the
pick you sent me) And for all I know you added the water spots
- as shown they are not in my photos. But you seem not
interested in sending is back and more interested in holding a
negative mark against me to get a reduction in price. That really
does not matter to me given you reputation among the Mark VIII
community. I wonder how eBay would feel about you having two
accounts?

You claim its damage to the chrome, I think its not. So why
would I tell you how to remove the spots? No only that, but if
you try and mess something up then what? You could make it
worse! On the other hand, if I screw up then I of course have no
choice but to refund you. Seems simple. I am getting tired of
asking you to ship the untouched lens back for
cleaning/inspection! But I will ask again, send it back and I will
see if I can clean the spots off to where a normal person would
not notice them, I am sure thats doable. I dont know how they
got in there but I am willing to take my time to make it right.
This seems like a very simple and reasonable thing to do. If you
really dont find it that way, leave negative feedback and lets be
done with this!

You get the idea. He seems to not want to ship them back.

Oh, now we know why:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LINC...tem230305455566QQitemZ230305455566#ht_500wt_0

He is selling them!

How do we know they are not just another set. Well lets compare. First some who have dealt with these housings know the plastic has a marbling effect. And as such its unique to each housing. A finger print if you will.

Here are two pics to compare. First is from his auction (listed above) then one from my photo shoot. Notice the areas of dark plastic mixed in with the lighter base plastic.

981a_12.JPG

DSC04679.JPG

So not only does he not want to send them back, he is willing to sell them after fitting them with HIDs, fixing the HID mount points and seemingly clean up the lenses.

Yet, I send the following and get a response back...

"I take it you are not sending the housing back then." <include his eBay link>

response:

"Shawn,never assume,I have been extremely busy.I will ship them back in the next day or so,if that's cool with you.Let me know...OK?"

There are more stories on this guy. But basically he buys stuff on eBay and them claims its damaged and demands some monetary compensation, then sells it for an even greater profit.

More may be added to this later. I have a bad cold and am a little up on the sinus drugs! :)

His latest response:

What does that auction have to do with you cleaning the ones that I bought from you? You said that you would clean them...are you a Man of your word or not???

Haha:

Shawn,where do you get this bogus info? MY AUCTION???

I have yet to send the marbled plastic comparison pics. Or a link to this thread. I want to see how far he will bury himself.

just listening to what he writes to you is what i witnessed him do in his house with multiple items he bought from people. thats why i had the huge write on this douche bag, he pulls this with everything he buys, you got unlucky and he bid on something you had. he should be blocked from ebay. he buys things, puts in damage claims, gets partial refunds back, and then makes a killing on reselling it undamaged. boy Ed your really gonna put me out of business huh??? not hardly i dont pull your magic stunts. you are a total p.o.s and karma is a bitch!

If it were not for Jamie there is no way I would have had all this info.

I even contacted buyers of 6886dana and they gave me the same address, so we KNOW they are the same seller.

oh he is deffinetly the same person, lincolnsoflargo is
Ed's ebay name on his computer, sitting 2 feet away is his wifes computer, her ebay name is 6886dana. Ed buys things on one name, and resells them on the other name, he thinks he is slick, but he is far from it, he's nothing but a con, buying things, claiming damage, then he sells the items under his other name. and yes i do know where he lives, i have been in his house, he use to be my buddy, till i found out what kind of scum bag dick he is.

the last thing he ever said to me, was on my cell phone, he was most likely drinking because he wouldnt try it straight, he texted my phone and said " thanks for teaching me the mark VIII business, i'm gonna put you F--kers out of business" those were his exact words. if only everyone knew what this guy has done in the past from stuff he has bought, or lied about, claimed paypal claims for no reason, its amazing he doesnt have more neg feedback than he does. he doesnt threaten me what so ever, but what he did pisses me off and what he continues to do pisses me off even more, he is the kind of scum that makes ebay trash, too bad ebay cant see it, YET.

I just want to add the following. Jamie's character is unquestionable and unblemished. Unity, based on all the help and great answers/contributions you provide, I would never doubt you either. You both have helped all members by exposing this person. What does concern me, why won't Ebay clean up their own house when provided with these material facts ? Personally, I have only used Ebay a couple of times. This story does not exactly fill me with confidence to use them in the future. Good job guys.:)

I just want to add the following. Jamie's character is unquestionable and unblemished. Unity, based on all the help and great answers/contributions you provide, I would never doubt you either. You both have helped all members by exposing this person. What does concern me, why won't Ebay clean up their own house when provided with these material facts ? Personally, I have only used Ebay a couple of times. This story does not exactly fill me with confidence to use them in the future. Good job guys.:)

The biggest problem is how eBay is setup. While this is a relatively recent change, it really makes it easy for people to do this.

As I am sure Jamie is ticked about as I, is that a seller can NOT leave negative or even neutral feedback! So this guys knows this, he leaves negative on the seller for not giving refunds, etc. But the seller can not "strike back".

Not only that, but getting ANY help from eBay staff is IMPOSSIBLE.

I dont sell a lot, I mostly buy. But crap like this makes me understand why sellers can get very hostile if things do not go right, they automatically think they are about to get scammed.

thanks Gary, i dont claim to be an angel either, we've had our share of problems in the past too, we dont have 100% feedback but you'll never see me or pete try and pull off what Ed does by ripping people off left and right. we buy mark VIII's, we strip them, we sell used parts and we describe all our stuff as close to perfect as we can so there is no question. so i admit we have had problems too just like anyone who has sold on ebay, but this guy is who makes ebay such a bad place to buy from or sell on. plus , outside of ebay he is just a scum anyway, not just on ebay.
and unity, dont even get me started on how ebay changed things around, its rediculous. and now, we have tons of customers who refuse to have a paypal account because of this kind of stuff, people attaching accounts and taking money back, so now ebay is telling us, that starting in a few weeks, none of our customers can pay for one of our auctions with a money order, it has to be paypal they say. who the hell are they, to tell my customers that they cannot pay us for an auction with a money order? i dont blame people who hate paypal. i think paypal sucks.

Damnit, I was contacted yesterday about a CD changer I want to sell. We got through the whole process up to the point where he sends me his info.

JAY,thank you for the speedy responce.Do you have any head light
>housings or HID bulbs for a 97-98,or rear neon,and perhaps ballast.10
>spoke chrome directional wheels,mine are flaking pretty badly.Let me
>know if you have any
>of these items and anything else that you may have...Thanks again. Oh
>BTW
>do you happen to have a factory CD player,that died as well.

I told him that I've got a CD changer.....

Jay,thank you very much for taking the time to chech out the CD player,I
really do appreciate it and I DO miss my tunes.Dana Lezon 2006 Sandra
Dr.
Clearwater Fl. 33764 Thanks again.

Well, crap. So much for that $75.

Damnit, I was contacted yesterday about a CD changer I want to sell. We got through the whole process up to the point where he sends me his info.

JAY,thank you for the speedy responce.Do you have any head light
>housings or HID bulbs for a 97-98,or rear neon,and perhaps ballast.10
>spoke chrome directional wheels,mine are flaking pretty badly.Let me
>know if you have any
>of these items and anything else that you may have...Thanks again. Oh
>BTW
>do you happen to have a factory CD player,that died as well.

I told him that I've got a CD changer.....

Jay,thank you very much for taking the time to chech out the CD player,I
really do appreciate it and I DO miss my tunes.Dana Lezon 2006 Sandra
Dr.
Clearwater Fl. 33764 Thanks again.

Well, crap. So much for that $75.

Damn, sorry man. At the same time, thanks, that confirms (yet again) these two accounts are one in the same.

I had sold a housing during the debatable above. It was just a single HID housing. Sale went fine. But I did get a inquiry from "Dana" about that one also. Based on a thread it looks as if "Dana" wanted me to end that auction early if I sold it for the buy-it-now price. That option disappeared when someone bid on it.

This guy sounds like a complete loser... out to just make money....

Is he a member on this site?

It's not that big of a deal, I was just kinda excited at the prospect of getting $75. At least I found out now, rather than later when he's saying that it's broken and is demanding money back! :rolleyes:

he was a member here, he was banned after he screwed me over and started talking about my family here. he was also banned from 2 other popular lincoln sites, we know which ones, but, he signed back up over at calvins site, and the only reason why he hasnt been caught yet is because he signed up on his other computer, so calvin cant spot the ip address, eveything he told you about needed stuff for his car is a total lie, nothing he asked you about is for his car he will buy it from you and turn right around and put it on ebay. i should buy your cd changer and then tell him he can buy it from me lol. i miss my tunes, lol he did the same thing to someone less than a year ago but he really did need the changer for one of his cars, he is so full of :q:q:q:q its not even funny. the best part for me, is he is finally exposing how much of an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q he really is and everything i said about him before is finally sinking in to everyone on here. now you get to truely see what Ed is like. he doesnt care about the lincoln community, he is strictly in this for the money, how many of my posts can you count of mine selling stuff, i wouldnt come on these boards as much as i do if i was here only to sell stuff. thats the difference between me and him, along with many others lol! god i hate that prick.

Ya, he told me this in one of the messages:

I really do not wish to leave any neg feedback.I just want these water spots gone so I can put them on my car.

Yet then they end up on eBay? Hmmmm....

It is very clear that he got water inside of the housings. Ebay is just too much of a hassle anymore for me to deal with. Sorry to hear about your problem with this idiot. Good luck resolving it.

he wrecked a 2nd gen housing by washing the inside too, he was asking me what he could do to fix it, it washed the chrome off the bottom of the inside of the housing totally, you could look through it and see you hand holding the housing. he's a moron plain and simple.

Members online

Back