eBay seller alert

i exposed this piece of :q:q:q:q well enuff over the forums to hurt him after he stole :q:q:q:q out of my garage and put it on ebay. after taking care of his mothers mark VIII, his wifes, and his own for years and bending over backwards for them and never breaking their bank thats what the scumbag :q:q:q:q:q:q:q did to my family. i havent even seen his face in a few years now, but Ed is in his 50's if i ever come across him on the street i am still so pissed off at him that i will give him an ass whoopin he will never forget. i am not a violent person ever, but he is one guy who makes my blood boil when i even see his name i will :q:q:q:q his life up if i ever see him.

I remember that Jamie. As a matter of fact, I was looking for a 96 IMRC actuator. I think it was this guys car, that you replaced both, and he went home with the old good one. Left you with the bad one. I think I have that correct.

i exposed this piece of :q:q:q:q well enuff over the forums to hurt him after he stole :q:q:q:q out of my garage and put it on ebay. after taking care of his mothers mark VIII, his wifes, and his own for years and bending over backwards for them and never breaking their bank thats what the scumbag :q:q:q:q:q:q:q did to my family. i havent even seen his face in a few years now, but Ed is in his 50's if i ever come across him on the street i am still so pissed off at him that i will give him an ass whoopin he will never forget. i am not a violent person ever, but he is one guy who makes my blood boil when i even see his name i will :q:q:q:q his life up if i ever see him.

Give me gas money and I'll do the same I did to the :q:q:q:qer who killed our horses.

e bay wont get involved because of the legal liability. the second they start mediating they can become liable. the only prob ive had is ups dropping packages at doors without signature because of their schedule or just laziness and just like that they can take money back.

so is it ed or andrew?,or andrew is psychostang "thats him andrew"? i see stuff all over the place on e bay and elsewhere for sale need to know what im looking for. i have new car on way and most of the parts for the c head beast i wanted to build to begin with just need a few more pieces.

Im only updating this thread since its been a while and I am not sure if he is still around. Good lesson for new members. Due to the natural evolution of the internet, more is online about him since this. Seems he had a couple court cases scamming unemployment compensation, one as fraud. Not surprising.

Wow! I did not did that deep to find all that. POS indeed! I guess I am glad my interaction was not as bad as it could have been. Shows he even assaulted a pregnant person. Wow!

Members online

Back