Do I want this??? C/L listing

93,4,5 can work, need to swap the entire housing assembly..then I'd need to get my tune modified to cancel the DTC

imrc

I have a 96 and tried to swap the entire housings as well.The hook ups to our wiring is different.The guts are all the same and you can find the butterfly screws at ace hardware which are real fun to change out.

silly question #1,284 (before I cough up $200)
....coils that fit a T-bird/cougar 89-97 are for MN12 and will work on my '96 M8...si senor?
found some locally, 1'' drop

found a 95 for parts....got some already, going back for more...should I get:
- ABS pump and/or module
-blend door actuator and or blower motor?
- if yes on the blend door act, can I just cut the dash away and get right at it from the top?
---
this car also has the phone completely intact in the console

- ABS pump and/or module
- if yes on the blend door act, can I just cut the dash away and get right at it from the top?
---
this car also had the phone completely intact in the console

Abs pump/module would be a good idea. I don't see the point in getting either the bda or the phone.

I think I'll get the bda- my white car needs that repair; I have one already but it will help to open up the dash and look at everything from the top
---
I could also pull the sunroof motor from the 95

- ABS pump and/or module
---
this car also has the phone completely intact in the console

You mean the phone in the center console? I am currently looking for one. Id take it if it fits my 95 LSC. I have the JBL Audiosystem (In case there are differences).

it's out of a 95... I thought I remembered somebody looking for one.....I have no idea how to get it out correctly from the center console, what all is needed? I should be able to get it next week, Monday/Tuesday

Yeah, I think there are only two types of those car phones and they are the same on all 1st gen MYs, a huge one and one you can actually use outside of the car. No idea how you can get it out of the armrest box, but it should unplug quite easily. I do need everything that comes with it though, which basically means any cable that you find in that box and the frame or clip or whatever is used to hold it in place in there. I only have a connector I can plug the phone in at the bottom of the box, the rest is missing. Maybe you find an instruction manual in the glove box, Id take that as well :p

That page explains the difference between both phone versions: http://www.mark8.00freehost.com/specs1995.html

Also, do you know in which condition the taillight on the trunklid is in?

No idea how you can get it out of the armrest box, but it should unplug quite easily. I do need everything that comes with it though, which basically means any cable that you find in that box and the frame or clip or whatever is used to hold it in place in there. I only have a connector I can plug the phone in at the bottom of the box, the rest is missing. Maybe you find an instruction manual in the glove box, Id take that as well :p

Also, do you know in which condition the taillight on the trunklid is in?
----
the lights are okay but the jeweled Linc logo/lock cover is gone
----
re; the phone, why do you want it? are you going to actually hope to use it?
if you can, make it easy for me- spell out what you need and where it is

I thouht those phones were pretty much obsolete now..how would you still be able to get service to it? You're better off getting an aftermarket head unit with bluetooth capability and connecting your cell phone to it so you can use it "hands free".

I do not want/need the phone, our German friend is looking for one!

Actually I only wanna get it to have it in the car, like when it was ordered with that option (I have the voice activated phone stuff in my car that came with it so I know there should be one in the center arm rest). The whole point is getting the car back to "showroom" condition as best as I can, the phone would help even if I probably wont be able to get it to work.

I cant really tell whats missing because I dont know what you would find in the center arm rest box, its completely empty in my car. Maybe a member who still has a complete phone in his Mark can help. Im pretty sure its just the phone itself, a cable if theres a separate one that connects the phone to the connector at the bottom of the box and maybe a bracket or frame thats holding the phone in place. Just get everything you find I guess, it'll probably get crushed anyway.

About the taillight: I only need the taillight, not the badge or lock. It shouldn't have visible cracks or bad scratches though. Do you know what the price is, including shipping to 08015?

if i get another car, I'd have to sell one
98 LSC, grey int, 100k, started at 35, down to 28
description reads: For sale as is. In great condition. 2 door car with a 5 seater I've had it since my last year of senior year which was last year I've kept it in good condition since I love this car but for the job I'm trying to get I need a newer version of a car I'm asking 3,500
98 lsc 2.jpg
---
98 lsc 4.jpg
-----
98 lsc pass side.jpg
----
98 lsc rear.jpg

98 lsc 1.jpg

98 lsc 2.jpg

98 lsc 3.jpg

98 lsc 4.jpg

98 lsc pass side.jpg

98 lsc rear.jpg

Today I went and test drove a 97 base for sale; ivory on ivory, no heat (needs BDA) a couple burned out bulbs including low beam one side, under the engine is dry; bags hold perfectly; orig owner is 92 and just went into a care facility- his kids are selling it; interior: 8/10 (cup holder is shot); exterior: 6.5/10- a handful of minor scrapes, no significant body damage)....47k miles, garage kept it's whole life except for the past 5 months....they've come down to 3800
---
do i want this?? I sure have put a lot of work into my other two marks to turn around and sell either one of them

parts off a 95 LSC, thinking about getting bumper covers and door/fleet trim pieces. Is this pass side trim reusable???
---
View attachment 828462175
---

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4045036303.html
btw, this seller is asking 1400 for the entire car..wrecked with no windshield :lol:

What trim? The trim on the door is gone. Worry about the bumpers..not the trim, you can find that stuff easily, any 2nd gen lsc which there are more of has the same stuff.

Members online

No members online now.
Back