Do I want this??? C/L listing

96 Baltic Blue, tan interior @ 170k miles, needs front shocks, grille, headlights, not sure what else......asking $1k very negotiable
96 Baltic Blue.jpg

96 Baltic Blue.jpg

You like those 96's don't you :)
I don't look for em. There's a 98 base around the corner from me, asking 3800 w/ 56k miles, looks clean.....wh on gray. If i got that I'd have to sell one of my 96's...I guess

I'm gonna look at a 98 LSC, 130k, midnight grey on graphite int; seller says one rear abs sensor is bad;
also it's a smoker's car :mad:...any secrets on getting rid of cigarette smells? typical probs on gen 2s are? neon, bda, steering wheel, seats, cup holder, puddle lamps...what else?

PATS or whatever the stupid security feature is called..heard some complaints about that.

went and looked at it after work
here's the ad http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/bar/4114639136.html
-----
it was probably a nice car long ago, but today it's a dog:
rear neon, rear abs sensor, drv seat base trim (valance?); drv door button covers, drv door arm rest, drv side mirror, trans leak, oil leak, trans dipstick was 100% dry when I checked it, oil was halfway between min and max, coolant was slightly low and very ugly, one headlight out, both headlights very hazy lenses, 3 codes:p0171,P0174 (sys too lean 1 and 2) P1519 (imrc stuck open bank 2)front bags leaking, paint rough
--- 132k, his bottom line is $2500.....good luck with that bro!

But it does have..."Body-color door handles,Cornering lamps, Body-color front/rear bumpers". That has to be a plus!

well, I can see why alot of people agree gen 2's are superior, and that's the first LSC I've driven. But i am sure as heel not looking for another big project at this point. Might look at a Cavalier this weekend :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back