BEWARE!! longtimemarkviiilover is back!!

dennis can come up with any name he wants, we've been doing it for 11 years with the same name the whole time everyone knows us, if the name is similar people will catch it, as far as i am concerend dennis can die in a horrific car accident and i wouldnt do anything but laugh my balls off. he doesnt effect me what so ever.

holy :q:q:q:q now i am lost, i thought dennis was dcrews who started this thread, then got confused , and then got straightened out, and now is back to being hated and someone hopes he crashes a mark 8 dies in it and then jamie parts out a mark that had someone die in it, if thats the case i don't want to buy any interior parts from a car were someone died in it

:q:q:q:q THIS :q:q:q:q IM GOING HOME

if thats the case i don't want to buy any interior parts from a car were someone died in it

I would - might get a bio hazard discount! :lol:

Besides, blood and brain matter will clean up easy enough. (on hard parts)

wouldnt he get revenge if he died and you laughed your balls off? i think you would not be happy balless, but in retrospect he would be dead so i guess we just have to weigh both of these things out to see whats worth it

wouldnt he get revenge if he died and you laughed your balls off? i think you would not be happy balless, but in retrospect he would be dead so i guess we just have to weigh both of these things out to see whats worth it

:D :shifty:

Are you saying you want to weigh Jamie's balls? :D

not unless they are world record balls then it might be worth weighing them!

I can just imagine what Jamie will say when he comes back to see that he went from laughing his balls off to someone now weighing them lol. He'll claim that when he's standing and taking a leak that his balls jump down and hump his heels because they're so big.

:leghumper:leghumper

Your digest of the thread was awesome frog.

I have to agree with this too Frog, that was so damn funny I laughed out loud with every statement. Thank you for making me laugh this morning, it's been a tough week. :Beer

Wow... Can someone stop this ride I need to get off!!! Think Im going to get sick from my head spinning. HAHAHAHA

confused.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back