Ben's LS

Now that y'all have seen the wheels on, what color should I paint my calipers? I already have white lincoln decals so I won't be painting them white unless I go with a black and white paint scheme.

At the moment I am leaning towards either black or silver.

brakes_gold_brembo.jpg

brakes_gold_brembo.jpg

Very nice. It took me about an hour to read this thread lol... Im looking to mod up my 02 LS after i finish the payments in September. Very Inspirational.

Very nice. It took me about an hour to read this thread lol... Im looking to mod up my 02 LS after i finish the payments in September. Very Inspirational.

Thanks man. You will love modding it. It's like an addiction for me anymore.

Also, build threads like this are a fun you should start one!

Thanks man, I really didnt know much about cars until last year when I finally got fed with the dealership charging me an arm and a leg to fix engine issues. But looking at this forum and other things online made me start thinking that I can do it by myself.

Don't believe I've ever posted pics of my dad's LS. 1st one is mine and 2nd is pops.

005.jpg

006.jpg

On another note, I just bought some wax specifically for white cars so I'm interested to see how that turns out.

It's Meguire's White Wax. Just something new my local Wally World had in stock.

ben i did mine black with silver lincoln decals. just once in a greatwhile i touch them up with a qtip b/c the paint sometimes gets chipped.

lol ... wax is wax Ben, it goes on the clear coat, the wax could care less what color in underneath the clear coat.
now, paint scratch wax with dye in it, there's an idea. Fn schemes out there to separate people with their money.

BTW: someone here recommended that Collinite 845 wax, got my hands on two bottles of that stuff.

+1 that I like a lot, like one of those once a year waxes and water just beats on it, run right off without streaking.

lol ... wax is wax Ben, it goes on the clear coat, the wax could care less what color in underneath the clear coat.
now, paint scratch wax with dye in it, there's an idea. Fn schemes out there to separate people with their money.

BTW: someone here recommended that Collinite 845 wax, got my hands on two bottles of that stuff.

+1 that I like a lot, like one of those once a year waxes and water just beats on it, run right off without streaking.

I have an impulse buy problem basically. I have some good carnuba sitting in the garage I use, but bought this stuff just to see. It was only 10 bucks so why not.

hehehe after 4hrs in Lowes or Homedepot they gotta send in a search party to find me.
Usually forced to hand over the full carts. I have a bad habit if buy crap I don't need and filling the basement.

Do you ever walk out of the store and just have to take a picture of the LS?

I think I drooled a little.

006.jpg

NICE! Something about a sexy white ls just sitting there with purdy shoes on, dayum!

LS looks frantastic. Ever think about painting the wheels white to match your LS?

^ i hope not.

Looks awesome Ben! can we get a similar shot with the front wheels turned a bit?

LS looks frantastic. Ever think about painting the wheels white to match your LS?

That is the plan for my winter wheels this year. I have white plasti dip and pearlizer and it is almost spot on with my car.

Dayum! ... that's great Ben, thanks for sharing. Best vid ever!

Although, I'm supposed to avoid that kind of food, I gotta run into town today for some errands and I'm going to have to get a Dayum good burger today somewhere!

oh PS: I'm not obese/fat or anything, just supposed to eat healthier these days but "quality of life" warrants a good ol greasy burger in moderation.

Members online

Back