Ben's LS

Looks great!! ordering my tires monday so I should have mine on soon as well

hey Ben's have you ever think on color match your grill like the lse to mach the color of your car?

hey Ben's have you ever think on color match your grill like the lse to mach the color of your car?

Once I can gather the rest of the lse kit I will be color matching the grille and rear surround.

Is it just me, or does your driver door not line up with the front fender? Looks great BTW.

It's not just you. It's been like that since I bought it. After looking at my Dad's LS and a few pics on here it seems like the Gen I's sometimes don't line up correctly. Don't know if the white makes it more prominent or if mine is actually just that much out of line.

Can she cook?

-Does she: Yes
-Can she: :shifty:

Is she smart?

-Book smart: Yes
-Common since: :shifty:

Does she like cars?

-Like: Yes!
-Drive: :shifty:

Can she cruise in the car without talking over the music(all the time)?

-Havent touched it once in 6 years

Can she accept that you have other interests besides what her and her friends do?

-YES!!!!

Does she help you wash your car?

- No :(

Does her mom like you?

-YES!

Does her dad like you?

-YES!!! :cool:

"Good luck! Keep your head up and your foot to the floor."

Cant say it better then that!

Man, I just now saw this response. When the forum was upgraded, I had to clear my settings and cookies and then it showed me having 13 updates on subscribed threads. Before I would miss the responses.

hmmm well wish it was a tad more specific. I was asking because a guy is selling an unused kit local for a good price but they are like 10K I think which is pretty purple

Yeah 10k would be blue/purple. My rings are 6000k I believe and even they are fairly blue IMO. I'm not sure if Lightwurkz has a different color for gen II (can't remember if you have gen I or II)

I have a 06 and I like the color of yours. Eventually some day I will get some rings

006.jpg

Thirsty

006.jpg

It's only $3.79 here. Hasn't changed much in the last few months.

VERY nice looking overall... maybe I'm going color blind but is your LS Ivory or Pearl White?

007.jpg

Here is a better shot to see that it's white.

007.jpg

Why is the rear sitting so low Ben ?

I thought you were against lowering the rear with the Eibach springs ?
Sure looks lowered to me.

I'm in the process of moving, so my trunk is full of junk at the moment.

ah, I see. (said the blind man)

So ... I'd just have to put a lot of heavy stuff in my trunk to fool mlara that I installed my rear Eibach springs?

Hhmmm, interesting idea!

It's not like I have bodies back there or anything.....

ah, I see. (said the blind man)

So ... I'd just have to put a lot of heavy stuff in my trunk to fool mlara that I installed my rear Eibach springs?

Hhmmm, interesting idea!

There ya go! That's usin your noggin.

Keep the emergency lvc picture sandbags in the trunk.

Members online

No members online now.
Back