Ben's LS

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got the car paid off, so I will be able to invest money into some mods. I'm gonna make this my progress thread and just post everything I do in here. So glad to not have car payments to worry about anymore. Hopefully soon I will have some good stuff on here for you guys.

Props my friend. Feels good doesnt it? I bought mine outright for cash but I know that finally paying something off, especially as important as a car is a huge relief.

Thanks for the congrats fellas it does feel great! Switched out the winter wheels for my summer chrome 17 inch stockers today and found a nail in one of my winter tires. Gonna put up some picks soon of the car once I can get her all washed up. Do you guys think I should start with performance mods or go with cosmetic mods like exterior things?

Thanks for the congrats fellas it does feel great! Switched out the winter wheels for my summer chrome 17 inch stockers today and found a nail in one of my winter tires. Gonna put up some picks soon of the car once I can get her all washed up. Do you guys think I should start with performance mods or go with cosmetic mods like exterior things?

Performance. Always performance ;p

That's what I was leaning towards, but getting rid of those chrome pillars might be first on my list for obvious reasons lol

And headlights because mine are getting some serious moisture in them. I have the clear side markers laying in the garage so getting some clear turn signal lenses should look sick.

Yeah the headlights thing would for sure take precedent over anything else for me I think. That would just annoy me haha

great I also only have 1 payment left it will be good to own her outright. lambo doors is next lol

That will definitely make your car unique. Idk if anyone else on here has lambo doors. More power to ya!

I need to reseal mine too they are getting foggy in heavy rain

I feel your pain. Mine have been getting really bad. It started as moisture and now it's full blown water inside my passenger side light.

Are you just gonna use rtv sealant? I was at advanced auto parts the other day and was gonna buy some but there is so much water damage inside my light it is useless to try to fix it.

Are you just gonna use rtv sealant? I was at advanced auto parts the other day and was gonna buy some but there is so much water damage inside my light it is useless to try to fix it.

That's what I tried the first time and it didn't work real well. I am not sure what my next plan of action will be.

Not much of a mod, but I painted the elbows on my intake matte black the other day because of the hideous ricer blue color that they were. I will get some pics up soon of them when I get a new camera. I don't like the solid aluminum intakes very much just as sort of an fyi if any of you are gonna try to persuade me to buy one lol. My new job and school has been making my list of to do's for this car take way too long.

Gonna be painting my heatshield from Hite the same color to match as well

Pulled the trigger on some angel eyes. Now I am just gonna wait to get them and my clear lenses from Alex.

I got them off of ebay for $10 off the list price. Just kind of a heads up to anyone wanting to buy them from lightwurkz on ebay: instead of clicking "buy it now" you should click on "make an offer" and they will knock down the price. I will post some pics once everything is in.

Here's a pic of the elbows i painted. I will be putting the intake back in the car soon this month.

080.jpg

Installed my heat shield from Hite today along with the painted intake elbows and the clear bumper lights that i've had for about a year. Heat shield took a little trimming to fit and still needs some minor tweaking, but like Hite said these things are sharp and I sliced my hand open so I quit for the night. The elbows are a matte black, but appear shiny inthe pics bc of the camera flash. I need to touch up the ends if the elbows I didnt realize how noticable that blue would be. The clear lights look great. I'm just waiting on my angel eyes to come in and my clear markers from Alex to finish up the headlights. I couldn't get real good pics bc the garage is cramped for space.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

The bumper lights need a little trimming on the inside so they fit better. They are the ones from ebay like LDM has on his car. Just gotta figure out what parts to actually trim back...

looking good, I am planing to get that intake as well. Its much cheaper, and the gains will be similar to the other.

Members online

No members online now.
Back