Ben's LS

Since your LS is white, you should wrap it like a cop car. For funzies.

Thanks Rell. Gonna add another matte white LS to the LVC arsenal.

If my LS was white I would have done it. Just to see it a non photoshopped LS interceptor. lol

Actually wrapping a black LS with white center would be easier since doors and roof are easier than bumpers.

If my LS was white I would have done it. Just to see it a non photoshopped LS interceptor. lol

Actually wrapping a black LS with white center would be easier since doors and roof are easier than bumpers.

Do you say it's a pain in the ass to wrap bc of the bumpers or just the whole car in general is difficult?

First pic is just when I was out and about yesterday.

Second pic is a quick one I took today when I took her for a spin after installing the new Moog end links. I know the car is dirty.

Last pic is a comparison of what it looked like last year to now.

003.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

Those wheels..... Still love just looking at them on your car.

I cant imagine trying to wrap with 651... It'll take a lot of patients, BUT I say go for it, whats the worst that could happen!

I cant imagine trying to wrap with 651... It'll take a lot of patients, BUT I say go for it, whats the worst that could happen!

That's what I figure. For the price he gave it to me for I don't see why not try it.

Well guys I recently am having some financial trouble being a recent college grad still without a decent job so all things LS are unfortunately going on the back burner.

Hopefully things will get better soon, but I honestly just can't afford much at the moment.

I will keep you all posted.

Sorry to hear. I'm in the same boat

Been m.i.a. for awhile, but just wanted to share my plasti dipped winter wheels. They are pearl white. Almost matches the car.

The LS has some fresh suspension and cooling system parts also.

020.jpg

She's come a long way. Still plenty more in the works.

013.jpg

015.jpg

010.jpg

Wow, the wheels look hot! Nice job on those. Need more pics please

If I ever get her cleaned up I will have more/better pics.

PA tint law is 70%. My dad's LS is tinted pretty dark and he has never had an issue. I've just not gotten around to tinting mine yet.

is your fender has a different color or is just the picture?
wheels look nice on the car +1

The one thing about my car that I hate. That front fender and the trunk lid are both a little off from the rest of the car. Made them fix scratches and dents on them before I would buy it.

If everything goes to plan, the car will be repainted or dipped about a year from now.

Members online

No members online now.
Back