1997 Evergreen/Ivory Progress

Here ya go Brent......

DSC_0237_zps24c47d13.jpg

DSC_0251_zpsaac3bd02.jpg

DSC_0249_zpse8b20344.jpg

DSC_0250_zps9ef0d2e1.jpg

DSC_0252_zps7e25ccf5.jpg

DSC_0253_zpsf1a5fd3c.jpg

Started getting the trim finished today. Door pieces and license plate holder will be done next week as I ran out of basecoat. While those are drying, we got busy claybaring and waxing the main part of the body.

These pieces will be installed tomorrow.

DSC_0269_zps87951685.jpg

DSC_0268_zpsbfd8ec7c.jpg

DSC_0267_zps4c982b01.jpg

DSC_0266_zpsf2e39239.jpg

DSC_0265_zps08310ee1.jpg

DSC_0264_zps48bd0a45.jpg

DSC_0262_zps7609d1b4.jpg

DSC_0261_zps0ca9d7fc.jpg

DSC_0260_zps75f01509.jpg

Up at my normal 4:30 this morning. Got the front trim installed, and finished detailing the outside.

After the 95's paint project is done this car will be getting a complete repaint as well. (the new paint only highlighted how faded the original stuff is. That and the rear bumper cover and passenger side 1/4 paned needs some body work to be 100%

great work i wonder what would it look like with black interior? lol

Pictures must hide flaws well cause the car looks awsome, paint looks near flawless. If you do repaint it eventually deffinetly keep it evergreen, that paint almost has a color changing effect..looks really good in the sun.

my brother i cant stop looking at this car...i even made it my front page cover picture on facebook.....its so damn insane. I also did some changes to my Mark thats why i changed my username so stay tuned.

i cant help myself i did the same thing and thinking of the color of rmy project if thats okay? and if so whats the color code for that ?

Thanks for the comments guys. after the photots i was looking for something to do so Itook a utility blade and removered the lettering on the neon light polished the plastic . Makes a cleaner look. the color code is F8 . JD

Welcome to the web XCELLR8 Michael and i are from beardstown transplanted to the rockies now. helped build the powerhouse at havana. what wheels are you driving? post some photots. jd

Welcome to the web XCELLR8 Michael and i are from beardstown transplanted to the rockies now. helped build the powerhouse at havana. what wheels are you driving? post some photots. jd

I'm without a Mark now, but been looking. The last two were junk, too bad as one was my favorite, a true 96 DA in Cordovan paint. My last Mark was an Ivory 95 that was rear-ended two days before I moved the family to St. Cloud, MN. I loved the ride that car gave and have not found a car yet that can match it. My play toy now is a 77 Chrysler Cordoba that I'm building a 500CI big block for. Here is a picture of my 95 along with the 77.

HPIM0705.jpg

Driverside.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back