1995 Indigo Lights/Black LSC Progress

You'll have to talk to LSC8 about that.

Yes, they are chromeless. They could very easily be painted what ever color you wanted. They have some minor curb rash on the outside rims, and one has been repaired and balanced by a wheel shop in Denver. None of the damage caused during my ownership of them.

I liked the FR500's, but I've wanted these Coddingtons for a LONG time.

Yes they will be sold after I find a new set to my liking. I have alot more important things going on at the moment though.

Pm me when your good to go. You want some played out saleens?

i do. what do you want for them? the 10 spokes on my 98 are not that great, looks like someone tried to clean them with aggressive steel wool before. i'm getting tired of looking at them want to update it!!

Well I offered them to Jeb because I wouldn't have to ship and I have nothing to put on my car if the saleens are gone. I have put about 900 miles on them since I bought them and I paid $1000

Got her off the trailer and took her off the trailer for a drive.

This is the ride height I have it set at now.

Looks better.

2012-01-02095615.jpg

2012-01-02095507.jpg

2012-01-02095453.jpg

hey 94m5, what's with the IL plates? where are you from..your info shows CO, sorry still kind of a newb here.

Dual Citizenship. ;)

I'm taking the State of Illinois for as much money as I can. I'm not transferring the title over till its expired. That would be like giving the State of Illinois more money and by default the City of Chicago.

And to say I hate Chicago is an understatement.

My SHO is from Chicago. Are the roads made from pure salt?

Yeah..everything is more expensive in crook county..thankfully I don't live far from the lake county boarder so I can always run across to buy gas or whatever..

And yes..we have had 2 dustings of snow here so far and they dumped enough salt to paint the roads pure white..just driving home from work the other day RUINED my clean car..I've gotten in the habbit of spraying the bottom of the car and wheelwells with teflon lubricant spray in between washes to keep the damn salt from sticking to anything..sounds obsessive lol but I HATE rust with a passion, and my mark is my DD.

Finally have some time to work on my own stuff for a bit.

I pulled the car in and swapped out the bags on all 4 corners. and got to work on a MUCH needed polish on the aluminum wheels. Dad pulled the interior apart and cleaned evrything from top to bottom and re installed.

Got it lowered down to the point that I'm comfortable I won't rub even on the hardest dips. Impressive for 295's on 24MM offset wheels.

Mike

2012-05-10101528.gif

2012-05-11182901.jpg

2012-05-10171554.jpg

2012-05-11183004.jpg

2012-05-11182929.jpg

2012-05-11182828.jpg

Lookin good man! I love your car, so clean and simple, you inspired me to do the LSC treatment to my car..:D

Members online

Back