1995 Indigo Lights/Black LSC Progress

Mike need to get the new exhaust tips. guess you would like the mufflers sent out. will check on the price. probley be another run.

JP.....It is not. :p Lighting differences.........homie.

Dad....No hurry, I'm trying to figure out if I want to just "slap" those mufflers on or if I want to do a whole catback setup.

Thanks D, hows yours coming?

What do you guys think about this.

I have a set of used LMS mufflers. (still good shape), should I do a full catback/xpipe setup, or just tie them into the stock pipe? Cost is an issue, but if it's going to sound like ass, I'll gladly spend the extra money.

Mike

Thanks Brandon.

I'm gonna try that way, if it does'nt sound........enough, I'll put a whole system on it.

Bad news as well.

I went through the car wash today and sprayed my favorite Eagle One chrome cleaner on the wheels. The wheels IMMEDIATELY started peeling and flaking off before I had time to get the hose pointed at them. I have NO idea what that was all about but needless to say, I'm in the market for new wheels.

Updates on that later.

I'm thinking about sending a nasty-gram to EagleOne's consumer complaint line and see what happens.

Mike

That sucks!
Dammmitt I would be mad as hell.

Whats the red thing by your name? :)

Yes, I would definatly complain to them.

Sorry to see you have a staff infection. :p

That little ol' thing?

Just a moderator badge. :)

I was a Mod here a while back and Joey saw fit to give it back to me.

Mike

Ahhhh so says the lock nazi....

Sorry about your wheels, stuff always happens to me when the checking account is dry.

Anyway to fix them?

Nothing financially feasible. (re-finishing, ETC)

It's ok though, really. This gives me a reason to start eyeballing Foose and Coddington's.

The VIII is in the garage till late next spring. (Bad road conditions and all a that.)

Mod list for winter.

Finish my Koni adjustable install. (Have all of my parts. (Thanks Jay)
Front and rear 1-3/8 swaybars.
New front components and OEM strut rod bushings
New rear components
Pulling my 4.10s and swapping my freshly built 3.55 trac-lok. (THANK YOU JEB)
Shorten and high speed balance my 93 one piece shaft.
Tremec 3650
Brembo 6 piston calipers in front with 14" discs, PBR twin piston with 13" rear discs
New headliner to replace the one Safelite slashed when installing my new rear window.
New HID kit for the headlights.
(May be able to get the front and rear bumper covers repainted)

Should be an interesting mod season.

Last edited:
any info on the "PBR twin piston with 13" rear discs"?
is that like cobra fronts on the rear? cuz those are twin piston PBRs.
or steeda has a 13 inch rear brake kit using the mustang calipers? so does baer.

Yes.... I'm gonna take my current PBRs I have on the front and swap them to the rear. (Custom brackets obviously.)

I'm also doing a line lock for the front brakes to "compensate" for no parking brake. He he.

rear brake bias wont be a problem? and the master cylinder has enough fluid for that?
seems like overkill unless its a bling thing.

Bigger brakes are never bling.

If bias is a problem ill buy a proportioning valve.... if lack of fluid is a problem ill figure out a solution to that as well. Ill even remove the ABS system if it gives me trouble.

The only thing I am genuinely worried about is tearing up my brand new Ford strut rod bushings with the increased braking power.

Small update.

Picked up my new wheels. Got them off of a good friend, and fellow member here.

Boyd Coddington Smoothie 2's 18x9 front, 18x10 rear.

I love em.

Sorry for the dirty pics. Its been strapped to the trailer for a month and a half waiting for the big move to its new home.

2011-12-30165210.jpg

2011-12-30165106.jpg

2011-12-30165144.jpg

2011-12-30165627.jpg

i doubt they are chrome those look like boyd coddington junk yard dogs, if i am not mistaking they are just polished billet they shouldnt have chrome plating over them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back