Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
Deleted member
Views
pimp edition.
fordchip tuned ecm, steeda under drives, stainless dual freeflow exhaust H pipe, 3.55*h/d-posi(s-spring),extra set of clutches, redline diff fluid, all around kvr crossdrilled rotors & kvr carbon fiber brake pads, upper and lower moog ball joints, edelbrock ias all around. 21mm marauder rear...
Every Lincoln LS Option except wood kit :(
bmnlsc
Updated
Views
Comments
I'll let the pictures speak for the BMNLSC. See the complete story at http://www.cardomain.com/id/bmnlsc BMN
20% Tint K&N Air Intake 18" Chrome Armano Hamptons 245/40Z/18 Auruora Tires Chrome Exhaust Tips Chrome Badged
Custom University Cadillac Gold Edition
Kooks Headers 2.5 " "X" exhaust Magniflow mufflers Reprogramed Chip
Black87LSC
Updated
Views
Comments
My '87 LSC(sold, now I have an 89 T/C), my father's '04 GTO, and the '55 chevy we built. The '55 has a dual quad 350 with a mild cam and some other goodies and a 700R4 tranny behind it.
1989 Red/Black LSC A/R 16" Pythons Flowmaster cat back system More to come soon!!!!! 1998 BLK/BLK MK VIII LSC Completely stock 63K
This is Baby, My Wife, dauther, My everything http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/5/web/545000-545999/545549_5_full.jpg
1990 Cadillac Coupe DeVille 4.5 Liter Cadillac V8 All Original, Blue on Blue Leather (except for the Kenwood Deck) 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 4.6 Liter Intech V8 All Original, White on Grey Leather
Here's the total plans of what I'd love to do to my car. Probably only half of this stuff will ever happen. -Custom cowl hood, similar to the old Grand Nationals -Blacked out headlights -Strip all the chrome off -Repaint the car, base a Black Satin, including the grills up front...
Non-Dial up friendly versions below (the links)..... Almost completely original, save for the Edelbrock Carb. 72,XXX miles on it now, and up until recently, she even had the original paint (as seen in the above pictures). However, come Feburary of this year..... T-Boned heading...
Back