Items

Latest comments

• My 01 LS V8
    Well I had to part with my first LS , but because I'm hard headed I went out and found myself a 2000 LS. I love these cars so much I got a 2000...
    • Larry85326
  • 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collector's Series
    Just picked up this one.
    • 79mkcs
  • My 1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI
    The car is excellent shape and for what you paid, more money spent is not out of hand and made the car tip top shape. Theres no depreciation...
    • BILLBOATS
  • My 01 LS V8
    These are a couple pictures of my 01 v8 not fancy just a very nice car for the price. 147,000 miles
    • Larry85326
  • My baby
    Nice whip, love the plate loll
    • JustALs

Showcase statistics

Categories
Series
Items
Views
Comments
Ratings
Reviews
Deleted member
Views
Comments
90 LSC in electric currant red (SE clone). T-5z 5 speed w/ King Cobra clutch, Addco rear & Turbocoupe front swaybars, new ball joints, tie rod ends, aluminum 3 core radiator, 3:73 rear end, rebuilt trac lok, FRPP stainless, coated 1 5/8 headers. March Ram air kit on stock 5.0. Maximum Motorsport...
2001 LINCOLN LS, LSE BODY KIT, H.I.D LIGHTING (LOW,HIGH, FOGS), KUSTOMZ COLD AIR INTAKE, NIPPON DENSO IRIDIUM SPARK PLUGS, RAYBESTOS BRAKE PADS, DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS, 20% TINT ROUND, CUSTOM PAINT(LEMANZ METALLIC BLUE), MCLAREN TAILIGHTS, MCLAREN GRILLE, CLEAR CORNER HEADLIGHTS, CARBON FIBER...
Heres my Baby. Full show kandy paint job,custom interior,hydraulics
DA DOG G-TOWN TEXAS HOLDIN IT DOWN
Only mod was to mount the Bose deck in the trunk, allowing data communication for the alarm and seat/mirror memory settings. This allowed for the installation of REAL high performance sound! -Eclipse CD5444 deck -MB Quart speakers in the front -Diamond audio in the rear dash -Eclipse...
This is my baby! It's a project that took years to even start. I used to do a lot of work with Cadillac and always tried to get them to build a FTS version of the Fleetwood. Alas, they always said there would be no market for it. Boy were they wrong! Based on the attention this car recieves both...
The Graphite Ghost Great runner and a pleasure to drive.
seanklsc
Updated
Views
Comments
Bright Toreader Red on Black Only 45,000 miles! Autolite 764's, MSD 8.5mm wires, 80mm C&L, K&N, LMS Heatshield, J-mod, Catback Exhaust. Need more money for mods.
Luxury Sport Coupe Special Edition Mac Cold Air Induction Edelbrock 70mm Throttle Body FMS Cobra Manifold w/ 70mm TB Opening FMS 9mm Red Wires Jet Performance Module MSD Coil 8227 Mac Adj. Fuel Regulator BBK 255lph Fuel Pump Mac 1 5/8" Headers Full 2.50" Xhaust No Catz w/ X-pipe...
This is my '97 Town Car Signature Series. I got her this past July, she has 70K on the clock right now. Her past owner took very good care of her, she still has the plastic sheeting on her front carpets! I don't have any times or stats, for she is built more for comfort than speed. (I have made...
Black non-sport (chrome on the bumpers), 16" Chrome rims Loaded: Moonroof, premium Alpine w/ 6-CD in glovebox, phone, Advance Trak, etc. DOB: 4/99 - VERY early production = 3.58 rear gear! MODS: 1st gen LLSOC / DPG CAI w/ Green cone filter
OldSchool1
Updated
Views
Comments
1984 Lincoln Mark VII w/vent window option (Black, w/128,000 miles, OldSchool3) 1984 Lincoln Mark VII TurboDiesel (Cream, w/98,000 miles, OldSchool4) 1984 Lincoln Mark VII Gianni Versace TurboDiesel (Brown, w/??,??? miles, OldSchool8) 1986 Lincoln Mark VII (Flamingo Pink, w/20,731 miles...
Back