10a.jpg

1998 Mark VIII LSC

1998 LSC 4.10 gears with Trac-Lok J-Mod 24,000 GVW trans cooler X-pipe Thrush Turbo mufflers Window tint 30% Spoiler SCT Tuner Heavy duty battery 255/40/R18

General Description

1998 LSC
4.10 gears with Trac-Lok
J-Mod
24,000 GVW trans cooler
X-pipe
Thrush Turbo mufflers
Window tint 30%
Spoiler
SCT Tuner
Heavy duty battery
255/40/R18 tires

The car has just under 120,000 miles. It's rust free and is a dream to drive. The interior is as clean as the outside.

10a.jpg
11a.jpg
12a.jpg

Comments

Great looking Mark VIII.

Really like the metallic green, I'm thinking its medium charcoal green.. Those wheels look great, and great addition to the car.

Props for a clean immaculate well kept Mark!

Great looking Mark VIII.

Really like the metallic green, I'm thinking its medium charcoal green.. Those wheels look great, and great addition to the car.

Thanks very much for the nice words. I have a set of 17" wheels for it as well, but prefer these as it reminds me of Cragars I had on my former car.

Yep, paint code FT: Charcoal Green.

Great looking Mark VIII.

That's awesome. There is a facebook group for Mark VIIIs: https://www.mk8addicts.com/ They are all over the country its really awesome. Something I'm trying to get going for Continental.
Also for parts and resources who MarkVIII addicts can help too, look into Temple performance: https://templeperformancecars.com/
Also check out for parts and such at Super Coupe Performance:https://www.supercoupeperformance.com/

Great looking Mark VIII.

I'm from the North East Ohio area, Youngstown. I'm always trying to reach out to other Lincoln enthusiasts to meet up and such. Just wanted to reach out.

Great looking Mark VIII.

Hey thanks for the facebook link and the performance links as well. I'm originally from Cleveland myself, but moved to Chicago years ago.

Great looking Mark VIII.

That's awesome. Just missed ya then. Stay in touch. I got a restoration thread on my Continental. There is also part info for other models too as I search and find. Its in a different link on top of forum.

Great looking Mark VIII.

I'll check it out for sure. The weather has been so bad here with all the rain that I rarely get a chance to drive the car.

Oh I just did a quick peek on your resto thread. Your car looks terrific. I'm going to read that thread now.

Great looking Mark VIII.

I hear ya about the rain same here.

Thank you I appreciate it. Need help reach out to me, where there's a will there is a way!

Great looking Mark VIII.

Yes I will need help for sure and am willing to give help if I can as well. I'm coming from a hot rod g-body Cutlass to the Mark VIII. Huge difference!

I want to buy this car when I get out of college. You know, what people do when they feel they have "finally made it" to a secure financial spot in their life. It's perfect! Dark Green and mean, I hope to find this car again in 10 years.

Super sweet looking Mark! Please tell what brand wheels you have there. Mag wheels are all but gone these days. THOSE, I can see are an up grade. Not much else is.

I think you have a very beautiful car..... As I'm partial to green it's beautiful....I did notice the engine InTech cover for a 97 Mark,so is your car a 97 or 98?.....Just wondering, doesn't detract from the car though:)

Item information

Category
LVC Member Photos
Added by
balboa454
Views
Watchers
Comments
Last update

More in LVC Member Photos

Share this item

Back