24,000 GVW trans cooler
    X-pipe
    Thrush Turbo mufflers
    Window tint 30%
    Spoiler
    SCT Tuner
    Heavy duty battery
    255/40/R18 tires

The car has just under 120,000 miles. It's rust free and is a dream to drive. The interior is as clean as the outside.

10a.jpg 11a.jpg 12a.jpg

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. xtriggerman
    Super sweet looking Mark! Please tell what brand wheels you have there. Mag wheels are all but gone these days. THOSE, I can see are an up grade. Not much else is.
  2. Asmodeus
    I want to buy this car when I get out of college. You know, what people do when they feel they have "finally made it" to a secure financial spot in their life. It's perfect! Dark Green and mean, I hope to find this car again in 10 years.
  3. Svets96
    Great looking Mark VIII.

Really like the metallic green, I'm thinking its medium charcoal green.. Those wheels look great, and great addition to the car.

Props for a clean immaculate well kept Mark!
    1. View previous replies...
    2. balboa454
      I'll check it out for sure. The weather has been so bad here with all the rain that I rarely get a chance to drive the car.

Oh I just did a quick peek on your resto thread. Your car looks terrific. I'm going to read that thread now.
      balboa454, Jun 16, 2019
    3. Svets96
      I hear ya about the rain same here.

Thank you I appreciate it. Need help reach out to me, where there's a will there is a way!
      Svets96, Jun 16, 2019
      balboa454 likes this.
    4. balboa454
      Yes I will need help for sure and am willing to give help if I can as well. I'm coming from a hot rod g-body Cutlass to the Mark VIII. Huge difference!
      balboa454, Jun 16, 2019
      Svets96 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.