hey Derrik check it out!

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
these pics are about 4 or 5 years ago, this car, and your car, are the only 2 i ever saw this color, this is your car. i took this one apart but it really was a decent car!! i thought you would like to see your twin.
grey97002.jpg

grey97004.jpg

grey97008.jpg

grey97017.jpg

You killed my twin brother!!! Crazy to see the car in the same condition. Too bad you still didn't have those body parts because I sure would love to strip that car. Those wheels look horrible on it! Makes me really appreciate my octastars :)

Jamie i was looking at those pics yesterday over on MarkVIII.org. And I also saw pics of your white LSC and you black one with the wheels I had on my toreader red.

I had never seen that color, until Jason up in flake and I met up... he has a base in that color combo.

I understand parting cars but when you part one that nice it makes me want to do very bad things to you. :mad:

I remember over on M8.org, everyone would always bitch at Jaime for parting out decent cars, and I think a Spring Feature or something that he had, in :q:q:q:q brown, was in really nice shape, and not one person attempted to buy it.

I remember over on M8.org, everyone would always bitch at Jaime for parting out decent cars, and I think a Spring Feature or something that he had, in :q:q:q:q brown, was in really nice shape, and not one person attempted to buy it.

That's because cars shouldn't be the same color as our turds...

I understand parting cars but when you part one that nice it makes me want to do very bad things to you. :mad:

yeah well thats because most mouthy :q:q:q:q:q:q:qs dont know half the story. that car had a certificate of destruction title, so there is nothing else to do with it except part it out. thats why so many people pissed me off over there, because they thought i just took random mark VIII's and tore them apart. 95% of the cars i parted out had a story behind them and thats all that could be done to them. with a C.O.D title, its cut them up and sell the parts. the spring feature i offered for sale before i took it apart, everyone bitched about what i did to these cars, here i get a car thats one of whatever uber f-ing rare, in need of work, but 100% complete, and an LSC spring feature to boot, i offered it for like 2 grand, or whatever it was, and no one said a word about it, so i cut it up, then all the bitches came out of the woods. i say :q:q:q:q you if you dont like me taking one apart, most of the people who talked :q:q:q:q to me, were the very first people in line when i had the parts off the car.

the same reason someone would have the heart to buy a used part to keep theirs going!!
its a f-ing car, millions of them get wrecked, stolen,parted out in the us alone every year. its just a car!!!!

besides, like you caught what i said, a C.O.D is useless to anyone anyway, you cant do anything with it.

the same reason someone would have the heart to buy a used part to keep theirs going!!
its a f-ing car, millions of them get wrecked, stolen,parted out in the us alone every year. its just a car!!!!

besides, like you caught what i said, a C.O.D is useless to anyone anyway, you cant do anything with it.
You still suck and should have given it away! :p

JK, I know 90% of the time there is a good reason for the parting. Hell, it keeps the rest of us going. I get chit for parting the 97 but it sure wasnt from the people that it helped out. :)

you should give me the blower bill, because i give you knowledge and you might get hurt with it, i have a 97 base at my shop right now runs and drives i'll give it to you, you give me the blower!

Members online

No members online now.
Back