Supercharged Ls V8

hmmm... maybe so. But that isn't part of the site that you need to pay to see. I am also not a representative of that site, nor am I a member. Sorry if I crossed a line by posting up a website. I mean, if I say, www.detailedimage.com has a great deal on product X right now, is that crossing a line? I am a consumer posting a link to a product, not a vendor posting a link to my product.

not sure where we got off on the wrong foot with you....

Correct - the LLSOC.com is not a paid vendor on LvC hence my silence about the SC available. Joey does a great job here at LvC - so I reached out to him to make sure there was no conflict of interest. Joey and I are cool.

We are buiilding the SC kits in groups of 5 to keep the price down.

If you took a momment to read the release - the fuel system and tuning are up to the purchaser - the kit is coming with a 2.9" pulley. My issue (or excuse if you like) is that my LS has an intake, exhaust and a few other things done to it... so I cannot quote absolute hp numbers.

the fact is - the SC kit is now available. You can also buy a custom Turbo or go N2O - the choice is yours. And it's all good.

not sure where we got off on the wrong foot with you....

Correct - the LLSOC.com is not a paid vendor on LvC hence my silence about the SC available. Joey does a great job here at LvC - so I reached out to him to make sure there was no conflict of interest. Joey and I are cool.

We are buiilding the SC kits in groups of 5 to keep the price down.

If you took a momment to read the release - the fuel system and tuning are up to the purchaser - the kit is coming with a 2.9" pulley. My issue (or excuse if you like) is that my LS has an intake, exhaust and a few other things done to it... so I cannot quote absolute hp numbers.

the fact is - the SC kit is now available. You can also buy a custom Turbo or go N2O - the choice is yours. And it's all good.

so your selling a turbo setup as well? In the sc kit will there be a list of non kit parts that you have used in the fuel system and other areas that are needed??

so your selling a turbo setup as well? In the sc kit will there be a list of non kit parts that you have used in the fuel system and other areas that are needed??

Nope - no turbo from LLSOC. I believe ILLS (who is a STS dealer) has done 4 kits now - a rev1 and rev2 to his own car (which he has now sold), one for Cam (which is for sale) and one for Steve who is now sorted and doing final tuning. ILLS is the guy for the custom turbo.

Yes - as far as if you want the 'non-kit' pieces we can source them for you, or point you to the source directly. The LLSOC is a non-profit 501.c - so we have to balance the amount of effort we put towards things versus the amount of profit we cannot charge.

But - please hit me up on PM with questions.

Nope - no turbo from LLSOC. I believe ILLS (who is a STS dealer) has done 4 kits now - a rev1 and rev2 to his own car (which he has now sold), one for Cam (which is for sale) and one for Steve who is now sorted and doing final tuning. ILLS is the guy for the custom turbo.

Yes - as far as if you want the 'non-kit' pieces we can source them for you, or point you to the source directly. The LLSOC is a non-profit 501.c - so we have to balance the amount of effort we put towards things versus the amount of profit we cannot charge.

But - please hit me up on PM with questions.

HOLY :q:q:q:q man.....great to hear that the kit is available now. I've been telling all my fellow Lincoln owners/dealers here in WA about you..showing your videos and telling them what you got going and to hear that it's now available for ME...made me came :p I'll hit you up for the downlow on the kit as well as purchasing the kit and optional parts when I win my court settlement from a previous accident come this year 2009. I'm so excited.....though I won't be working on this kit til I move closer to work (to have time to work on the car since it won't be driveable) and my extended warrenty expires. This is sooo :q:q:q:qin sick..I can't wait!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

How much horsepower and torque we talking here if I own the 2000 LS V8 with the KKM CAI and Magnaflow exhaust?

Quik's is still the only one I believe. Unless there have been 5 guys over on the llsoc that purchased them.

Quik's is still the only one I believe. Unless there have been 5 guys over on the llsoc that purchased them.

Ya, bit hard for anyone to cough up 4k when the economy is in the pooper. I wish I was to technically skilled to buy one...I can afford it..but if that :q:q:q:q breaks on me...I'm down one Lincoln.....

I just wished my Lawyer would get my car accident settlement going already...we discussed already to meet around 50k.......just he's procrastinating a bit. :'(

One thing is for certain...I'd only replace my baby LS with something like a Jaguar XKR (or similar)

I'm pissed off most is that the only place I can find for a "decent" price on a 03-06 LSE grille or Mclaren Grille is LSKONCEPTS.......and they already got them overpriced for what a junkyard would sell them to you for...... sigh sigh sigh.....

I'm pissed off most is that the only place I can find for a "decent" price on a 03-06 LSE grille or Mclaren Grille is LSKONCEPTS.......and they already got them overpriced for what a junkyard would sell them to you for...... sigh sigh sigh.....

try ebay!
i seen some on there

Ya, bit hard for anyone to cough up 4k when the economy is in the pooper. I wish I was to technically skilled to buy one...I can afford it..but if that :q:q:q:q breaks on me...I'm down one Lincoln.....

I just wished my Lawyer would get my car accident settlement going already...we discussed already to meet around 50k.......just he's procrastinating a bit. :'(

One thing is for certain...I'd only replace my baby LS with something like a Jaguar XKR (or similar)

Wow!!! How do you really feel?:eek:

yep - it's an army of supercharged LSes. like the commerical - army of 1.

There are three folks ready - need two more.

I won't be working on this kit til I move closer to work (to have time to work on the car since it won't be driveable) and my extended warrenty expires. This is sooo :q:q:q:qin sick..I can't wait!!!!:) :) :) :) :)

I live near microsoft and my work is 4miles away. I could not go, i could take the buss.....

How much closer do you need to live to work than 4 miles?

There are almost 30 pages to this thread... All the people that were so interested, now there aren't 5 people that are ready to go for it? Comeon! 2 more :D

There are almost 30 pages to this thread... All the people that were so interested, now there aren't 5 people that are ready to go for it? Comeon! 2 more :D

I'm debating going FI. But I have 130K on the clock right now. I'd like to find a newer engine before going FI.

M90 seems like a small blower for a v8, even a 3.9 v8. More and more honda guys are starting to use the M90 for their 1.6-2.0 4 cylinders.

I would be interested in seeing some numbers from a LS with a supercharger! Supporting mods or not I would like to see some numbers.

Ahhh great numbers!

I think the rpm of honda motors is what eats up the M90 cfm so easy with smaller displacements. I was also thinking that the higher CR of the LS may be a reason why the M90 is a good choice.

I don't know if I want to sell the LS in the spring or start work on it. I love superchargers on just about everything but I don't know if I want to sink the time and money in the LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back